Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
@Rinnegatamante If you want, I can make some improvements on the French translation made by @Omegadrien
There is some things to edit/change

BTW, does CHMM support é à è, etc... ?

Also, the SMDH is missing from the 2.7 release pack

Feel free to do any improvement you want. Accented chars are accepted in any part except for Help Panel (since help panel is rendered with debugPrint and not with a TTF font cause performances issues with fonts on o3DS).

How exactly do I use themes that are in a zip file?

You can extract them manually and put the folder in Themes folder or you can just put the theme in zip format in Themes folder and then install or extract it with CHMM2.

Weird question, but does someone have a QR to the app? I don't have any computer acces right now and I'm actually using my n3DS right now.

I'm not going to provide a QR code since i'm quite sure i'll have to re-enable adf.ly monetization on my webhost due to lack of donations. ( http://rinnegatamante.it/site/donate.php ) and this will broke QR code.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to do any improvement you want. Accented chars are accepted in any part except for Help Panel (since help panel is rendered with debugPrint and not with a TTF font cause performances issues with fonts on o3DS).

You can extract them manually and put the folder in Themes folder or you can just put the theme in zip format in Themes folder and then install or extract it with CHMM2.

I'm not going to provide a QR code since i'm quite sure i'll have to re-enable adf.ly monetization on my webhost due to lack of donations. ( http://rinnegatamante.it/site/donate.php ) and this will broke QR code.
I donated. Make them their QR code accessible install please. That's a small request is it not?

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
FBI QR codes require a URL pointing to a CIA file. multiple URLs could be added to a QR code, each of them on a new line.

So i'm assuming it's impossible to create a QR Code of an app that requires other files to work (as for CHMM2) or am i wrong?

"Error: [string "?"]:1424: error opening ZIP file.

none of my themes r zipped

why?

I would know what did you do to perform the bug. IT has been reported several times but never had enough info to fix it. To solve you can try to remove the config file in Themes folder.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm assuming it's impossible to create a QR Code of an app that requires other files to work (as for CHMM2) or am i wrong?

I would know what did you do to perform the bug. IT has been reported several times but never had enough info to fix it. To solve you can try to remove the config file in Themes folder.

Yea I just deleted it

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't know if this is the same issue that shadow#1 has experienced, but when I download a specific theme like magmors of metroid prime, it appears to be broken and y got a zip error, after that I have to manually delete the zip file and maybe the theme that has a file size of 0

Reactions: Rinnegatamante

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT