Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

phoen1x74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the post before this: I just found out that menuhax(sdiconhax) does not work with theme shuffle. As soon as I uninstalled menuhax, theme shuffle actually started to work for me, and when I reinstalled it theme shuffle stopped working again.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Rinnegatamante
The Online theme gallery is no longer working. When the R button and pressing the program crashes. This should be happening because the 3dsthem.es changed its server early last month.

Note: I'm reporting it now because I hardly down some online theme. I usually use the themes I create.

My themes music loops just fine before.But after done system restoring my 3ds and reinstall themes. The music wont loop. Any ideas guys? Tnx
There are two ways to fix this error.
1- Install 2 or 10 songs purchased from the themes store and use the function to the random themes that will create a file that allows you to install up to 10 Themes without error in chmm2 repeat loop. If you do not have 10 official themes you can use 5 free color themes that are available in the theme store.
Install the chmm2 the same amount of installed themes to the theme store.

2 - Use this program to correct its bgm files.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-chmm2-custom-home-menu-manager-2.397543/page-100#post-6610339

The first alternative less work just so you can install the same officers contained themes that you installed using the random themes store. That is if you install five official themes in shuffle mode it will generate a file with 5 themes.

Note the first alternative was tested in Luma with A9LH.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: takasu27

takasu27

Trophies
p-7 rosario, santiago city, isabela region 2
XP
Country
There are two ways to fix this error.
1- Install 2 or 10 songs purchased from the themes store and use the function to the random themes that will create a file that allows you to install up to 10 Themes without error in chmm2 repeat loop. If you do not have 10 official themes you can use 5 free color themes that are available in the theme store.
2 - Use this program to correct its bgm files.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-chmm2-custom-home-menu-manager-2.397543/page-100#post-6610339

The first alternative less work just so you can install the same officers contained themes that you installed using the random themes store. That is if you install five official themes in shuffle mode it will generate a file with 5 themes.

Note the first alternative was tested in Luma with A9LH.

2nd method worked! tnx bro

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
2nd method worked! tnx bro
I installed the 5 color themes and raised in SD a file with 5 Themes after I installed 5 themes using chmm2 and the repeat loop has not been damaged.
About Second option: The problem is in the file itself bgm many users still use the Yata Plus to convert the songs. The Yata Plus is with many compilation errors in bgm files.

Reactions: takasu27

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
How do I make it install theme in the shuffle? I fill all the boxes but it does not actually install them.
Answer these questions in order.

1 - You have already accessed and installed at least once a theme shop. (Installation of official themes you bought or the color themes.)
2 - Have you performed the above process so that the issues were not installed.

If you have not done the option 1 you should make this process so that you created the file in the Nintendo 3DS folder for CHMM2 can change the file that was created in this folder.

If you have made Option 2 make sure to install any theme appears an error message. Get the error number and put this topic.

And to fix the error in the songs repeat loop in the way of shuffling a look at this topic.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-chmm2-custom-home-menu-manager-2.397543/page-109#post-6757913

Last edited by Ryumaru,

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already figured it out. SO I pressed X to start Shuffle mode, and then X again to install it. Previously only ever used single theme mode so I didn't know how to make it install.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I already figured it out. SO I pressed X to start Shuffle mode, and then X again to install it. Previously only ever used single theme mode so I didn't know how to make it install.
After installing the desired set of themes do one of these procedures to correct the repeat loop error. I suggest the first case because of less work.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-chmm2-custom-home-menu-manager-2.397543/page-109#post-6757913

Many users are still using the Yata Plus to convert or create bgm files. And Yata Plus is presenting several errors in the compilation of bgm file.

If you do not work the first correction method works not try the second. Because until now the second correction method is only necessary if bgm was created in Yata Plus.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

phoen1x74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From a post I made a long time ago; to get theme shuffle working on menuhax, you need to first uninstall menuhax and use a different entrypoint, such as steelhax or basehaxx. Then you install theme shuffle on those entrypoints, and then install menuhax from there.

Drukan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I open the chmm2 in a 3ds jpn and works, but I change the region to usa and now I get this: error: [string "?"]: 2144: bad argunebt #1 to check (number expected, got nil)

Please help

Last edited by Drukan,

nobody231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When trying to install shuffled themes with the 2.8 CIA build, I get the following error:

"Error: [string "?"]:757: error opening file."

I am using a O3DS with A9LH and Luma. It's currently on 11.2. Is there some sort of incompatibility with 11.2?

EDIT: The same thing happens when I try installing a single theme, but with a different error number (599). I feel like this has something to do with 11.2.

Last edited by nobody231,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1