• Views 7,189,850
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
derps , if you keep being silent like that the whole table will flip on you .. tell me , why does @Exzap doesn't respond here or on reddit regarding that huh ?
Exactly , i'm saying that because the entire emulator is in an unknown state and being closed source which you don't know what exactly happen if some changes happen in the development process , you don't know what they edit , you don't know what they remove , you don't even know what's in their mind so quit acting like a shill and wake the hell up ಠ_ಠ
you know, among citra team, only jroweboy visits there to respond, not of the others go there anymore, because they have gotten tired of certain people, those same kinda people are here, so why wont exzap prefer not to come here, to coming here and see certain posts. if you need to talk to him, he is more regular on the reddit channel.

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He is too busy counting that patreon cash and planning to slow down the development and cause more problems into games that has been on a normal state .
don't be surprised if $hit like that happened and i think Botw is the main reasons that rise them the most
this is what happen when you put money on the wrong hands and expect good things to happen , its all your guys fault for pushing their agenda

This "might" be true, they are making a lot of cash and they could deliberately be slowing down the emulator on purpose to get more income, can't blame them though, all of you would probably do the same if given the chance.

Now of course, I said it "might" be true, doesn't mean that it is actually happening but it just might happen. But even if they are doing it, I can definitely say the emulator is still improving a lot faster than any other emulators out there.

Last edited by xZabuzax,

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to put Pokken through GPU PerfStudio and..
sOHhB4r.png

Oh.. This kind of reminds me of the texture corruption seen in Tekken Tag Tournament, but on a much worse scale.

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This "might" be true, they are making a lot of cash and they could deliberately be slowing down the emulator on purpose to get more income, can't blame them though, all of you would probably do the same if given the chance.

Now of course, I said it "might" be true, doesn't mean that it is actually happening but it just might happen. But even if they are doing it, I can definitely say the emulator is still improving a lot faster than any other emulators out there.

But even accusations about intentionally slowing the emu progress down is dumb, simply because we're still getting a working product and in...what....a 1/3 of the time its taken other emulators from the point they made a public appearance.

I really dont understand where this level of entitlement is coming from. I can now play SMW3D on my windows based pc at 4k with a ps3/4 or xbox360 controller (and even play MP) and i couldn't do most of those things just a few short months a go.

Last edited by CustomEyeBrows,

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I really dont understand where this level of entitlement is coming from. I can now play SMW3D on my windows based pc at 4k with a ps3/4 or xbox360 controller (and even play MP) and i couldn't do most of those things just a few short months a go.

It's jealousy, pure and simple. People are jealous of what Exzap has achieved and either want what he's got, or to take what they can't have away from him. The same thing is also fueling some people's demands to make it open source.

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But even accusations about intentionally slowing the emu progress down is dumb, simply because we're still getting a working product and in...what....a 1/3 of the time its taken other emulators from the point they made a public appearance.

I wouldn't say the accusation is dumb because they "might" deliberately be slowing the emulator down on purpose and nobody will ever know because the emu is closed source, I'm not complaining though, I'm still getting a working emulator and even if they are doing that dirty trick the emu is still progressing faster than any other emulator.

Just don't think for a second that they might not be doing it because you never know, in any case, I don't mind if they are doing it. I would do the same and all of you would too.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I wouldn't say the accusation is dumb because they "might" deliberately be slowing the emulator down on purpose and nobody will ever know because the emu is closed source, I'm not complaining though, I'm still getting a working emulator and even if they are doing that dirty trick the emu is still progressing faster than any other emulator.

Just don't think for a second that they might not be doing it because you never know, in any case, I don't mind if they are doing it. I would do the same and all of you would too.

But it is dumb. Your last sentence even states why, as in "because you never know". Exactly, you never know. You never know works both ways, but here, we've more evidence that they are not intentionally slowing the development for personal gain, than we do that they are.

How fast do people want what is already the fastest developing emu ever made?

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But it is dumb. Your last sentence even states why, as in "because you never know". Exactly, you never know. You never know works both ways, but here, we've more evidence that they are not intentionally slowing the development for personal gain, than we do that they are.

How fast do people want what is already the fastest developing emu ever made?

What I wrote was perfectly clear and easy to understand, don't know why you're having trouble understanding it.

"Because you never know" means that they might be doing it, I can't prove it but you can't prove that they are not doing it either, yet you are claiming that they are not doing it with no proof. The emulator is indeed progressing fast but just because is progressing fast doesn't mean that they can't pull that dirty trick off, hell, I would do it and all of you would too.

An example would be a Cemu version that plays 5 games (with or without issues) but instead of releasing the version that plays 5 games they deliberately release a version that plays 2 or 3 games instead, hence slowing down the process, the emu version still progressed with those 2 or 3 games but the emu was slowed down for personal gain.

I'm not saying that this is happening but you never know, I can't prove it and you can't either. And again, I'm not complaining.

Anyway, this got way off-topic so I'll just leave it there. I'm still happy that this emu is still progressing fast with or without dirty tricks.

Traceable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Are you people new to emulators or something? Other great emulators like ePSXe or Dolphin took YEARS to be great. Be thankful and stop bitching... or make your own emulator.

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What I wrote was perfectly clear and easy to understand, don't know why you're having trouble understanding it.

"Because you never know" means that they might be doing it, I can't prove it but you can't prove that they are not doing it either, yet you are claiming that they are not doing it with no proof. The emulator is indeed progressing fast but just because is progressing fast doesn't mean that they can't pull that dirty trick off, hell, I would do it and all of you would too.

An example would be a Cemu version that plays 5 games (with or without issues) but instead of releasing the version that plays 5 games they deliberately release a version that plays 2 or 3 games instead, hence slowing down the process, the emu version still progressed with those 2 or 3 games but the emu was slowed down for personal gain.

I'm not saying that this is happening but you never know, I can't prove it and you can't either. And again, I'm not complaining.

Anyway, this got way off-topic so I'll just leave it there. I'm still happy that this emu is still progressing fast with or without dirty tricks.

If you cant prove wrong doing, then why make the accusations to begin with?

I have more "proof" that they are not than you do that they are. Proof? BotW, a brand new game, that the cemu team had no early access to, reached the main menu in the emulator on BotW release week.

"An example would be a Cemu version that plays 5 games (with or without issues) but instead of releasing the version that plays 5 games they deliberately release a version that plays 2 or 3 games instead, hence slowing down the process, the emu version still progressed with those 2 or 3 games but the emu was slowed down for personal gain."

But you have no proof, at all. Why make such claims?

Last edited by CustomEyeBrows,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game