• Views 7,193,339
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Wrong thread/emulator?

Edit- Ah, in case you mean VC. I don't believe there has been anything towards VC in general. Wouldn't you be better off using Citra though?

I never really understood why people want to run an emulator on an emulator... Why intentionally cripple yourself like that? Just run an emulator for the actual console you want to play the game for, it'll be faster, more accurate, and overall a much better experience!

Reactions: Sir BLaDE

Sennar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,

I have a questione forma my PC. I use PC laptop with processor I7 2,40ghz nVidia 2gb and RAM ddr3 4gb . I am buying another 4gb RAM to update 8gb.

The questione is: Is it important MHz of the RAM? My RAM has 800mhz. I am buying another RAM with 1600mhz.
Thanks

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I have a questione forma my PC. I use PC laptop with processor I7 2,40ghz nVidia 2gb and RAM ddr3 4gb . I am buying another 4gb RAM to update 8gb.

The questione is: Is it important MHz of the RAM? My RAM has 800mhz. I am buying another RAM with 1600mhz.
Thanks

Yes RAM speed is important, but you shouldn't mix RAM of 2 different speeds. The faster stuff will just slow down to the speed of the older stuff, assuming it works at all, making the speed improvement completely wasted. Better to toss out the old RAM and buy 8gb of the faster.

RabbitFair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nevermind now it playing the game just fine, i don't get this xD

is there something wrong with my settings? or my new controller that make cemu crash? just got the ps4 dualshock, every time i try to play mario kart 8, it crash when i try to choose Mario or others. i did play the game without issues with my ps3 controller. anyone who have try this?

Last edited by RabbitFair,

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You mean CFW? Or official? If the later, I'm pretty sure they would not legally be allowed to do that. If the former, I have not seen it even discussed by devs, so probably not.

It wouldn't be illegal for an emulator to emulate the official firmware (lots of emulators do that). Only you're not allowed to share the files because those are copyrighted; so you would have to get those from your own console.

Reactions: Molhel

zivtheawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
hey um i need to ask, i just got cemu and every time i try to launch a WUD file cemu says it has failed to run and if i try to run rpx file cemu just crashes. i am pretty sure that i done all of the stages that are said to do yet it still doesn't run. anyone help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...