• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

ionelush2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
And forget to say F........ all Mogul's (Microsoft, Sony, etc.), all they want is Money, Money, ................................ (aka. Donald Trump F....... him good)

Last edited by ionelush2001,

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody here experiencing bad memory after playing cemu 1.62c?
because my pc going to blue screen dumping physical memory after playing cemu 1.62 for more than hours.
(especially after playing super mario 3d world in switch scramble circus stage, after that my pc going to blue screen then shows counting dumping physical memory)

Last edited by cheungpakwan,

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
anybody here experiencing bad memory after playing cemu 1.62c?
because my pc going to blue screen dumping physical memory after playing cemu 1.62 for more than hours.
(especially after playing super mario 3d world in switch scramble circus stage, after that my pc going to blue screen then shows counting dumping physical memory)
This happens here after I played Splatoon.

Reactions: cheungpakwan

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so..
not only me that experiencing blue screen dumping physical memory when playing cemu 1.62.b (edit.. c version i mean)

because im already replace my RAM stick with new one, but still experiencing "random" blue screen dumping physical memory in cemu 1.62

my pc specs :
i3 - 4160
8gb ddr3 VGEN
gigabyte h97-d3
zotac gtx 750ti - 2gb ddr5

This happens here after I played Splatoon.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so..
not only me that experiencing blue screen dumping physical memory when playing cemu 1.62.b
Why are you using 1.6.2b?
It was a debug build pretty much specifically for Smash (which also happened to help 2 other specific titles) and gave worse performance in nearly every other title in Cemu, it''s also completely obsolete with 1.6.2c since it includes the fix for Smash and doesn't cause worse performance or stability issues in other titles.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry 1.62 c (public release) i mean.
have u try to play Super Mario 3D World: 1-5 Switch Scramble Circus stage repeatedly ?

Why are you using 1.6.2b?
It was a debug build pretty much specifically for Smash (which also happened to help 2 other specific titles) and gave worse performance in nearly every other title in Cemu, it''s also completely obsolete with 1.6.2c since it includes the fix for Smash and doesn't cause worse performance or stability issues in other titles.

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
app crash.. then going to blue screen with dumping physical memory after
playing Super Mario 3D World: 1-5 Switch Scramble Circus stage repeatedly....

info: im using this nvidia driver 362.00-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql

Attachments

• sm3dw.jpg
    sm3dw.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 308

ionelush2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
if you get Blue-Screen (BSOD) you got some problems with your PC Memory, I don't have any BSOD only if I try Cheat Engine with Extra Options selected on Windows 10.

Reactions: legend80

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
app crash.. then going to blue screen with dumping physical memory after
playing Super Mario 3D World: 1-5 Switch Scramble Circus stage repeatedly....

info: im using this nvidia driver 362.00-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql
Try upgrading your Nvidia driver to 375.70 or 375.76 and see if it solves, here is working correctly.

Last edited by NiagA,

Toxicshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is necessary a specific setting to play yoshi ww on cemu? I see only black screen after a certain moment.

Out of curiosity. do you get the black screen after the yoshi pre boot screen or after the controller information screen?

I believe I have read a few people mention that you should set the controller to disabled before loading the game and then select a controller once you get to the main screen.

If however, you are getting a black screen before you get the controller info screen I would be interested in knowing your machine specs. I run CEMU in linux using wine and whilst most games run with minimal issues, YWW will not get past the pre boot screen for some reason. I often wondered if it is the implementation of OpenGL or an unsupported function call within wine.

Reactions: Giogiu

omidus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys quick question when I try to test bayonetta 1 on wii u I got a message connection with the controller has been lost, press any button to return to the game, but it doesn't work. This is normal for now?

Giogiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Out of curiosity. do you get the black screen after the yoshi pre boot screen or after the controller information screen?

I believe I have read a few people mention that you should set the controller to disabled before loading the game and then select a controller once you get to the main screen.

If however, you are getting a black screen before you get the controller info screen I would be interested in knowing your machine specs. I run CEMU in linux using wine and whilst most games run with minimal issues, YWW will not get past the pre boot screen for some reason. I often wondered if it is the implementation of OpenGL or an unsupported function call within wine.

Thank you, I have solved disabling the controller, because I get black screen after pre boot screen. Specs of my PC are in my signature

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Captain Toad doesn't crash for me :-) but plays with a little stutters and lags.
Also, Sonic Boom: RoL is still gfx-glitchy and with deeeeeeeeeeeafening ultraSONIC beeps.

Last edited by ww97,

revdirty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For several revisions now , wind waker crashes at the same spot, when i talk to the old man to get my sward. when i train, as soon as i hit him once.. boom .. cemu crashes.. and one know why? im using a .wux backup

mnrmath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good night, someone could tell me how to run Smash Brawl bro. Whenever I start appears "meta / directory missing in dump game" Thx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rqkaiju2, happy early birthday