• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I really don't get the amiibo support at this point, with so many improvements needed in working games and so many (popular) unbootable games still...

there are speed boost on the next release, but not for every game, they also talked about that, anyway yeah I don't know who was expecting amibos, but perhaps amiibo support makes exzap dick go hard, who knows, emu development is not a democracy to be fair.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'd already registered beforehand lol

The only hitch in this plan is that due to me being... less than middle class... I only have an integrated GPU, so I can't really test all that well. As stated, though, I'd be happy just to format and copy information down
Thats all we really need tbh, you don't necessarily need to be a tester to help out. (though personally I would be interested in more IGPU results!)

For now at least. ;)
cemu 1.6.1 now with amibos, more speed, compat should remain the same

The vertex cache changes sound pretty huge especially given those numbers. Amiibo support sounds interesting too, though I'm curious if it also brings us closer to certain DLC such as in Mario Kart 8 working properly without having to replace non-DLC files.
Amiibo is probably one of the last features that we need right now. The caching, graphics, and compatibility should be the biggest focus right now.
If anything I'd say vertex cache as been the main focus of 1.6.1 given all the changes tbh. There are "various" bugfixes noted too, though we'll have to wait and see which titles are affected.

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Think about it. This is a freeware exzap started as his own project. Probably to learn more about coding. So instead of getting caught up in the tedious process of optimization, he does something completely different, the amiibo support. He needs some variation or the project'll get tedious..

Just my 2 cents.

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
cemu 1.6.1 sounds good he managed to emulate more Wii U functions like amiibo ext ..
thx cemu team

How is Amibo support even going to work? How many PC's do you know with NFC readers in them?

I don't think he would use NFC Reader I do think he will use amiibo files backups like mario.bin (same backups as the amiiqo use)

Last edited by abdellbobo,
Reactions: shideravan

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly .. its way too early for Amiibo support and it should have been pushed on the final releases and its slowing down the development process for no reason since cemu doesn't support online yet
i would be more than happy if they focus on fixing the missing textures / shaders and fix the annoying sound issues with Bayonetta 2 and Project Zero + more compatibility
1.6.1 doesn't seem promising to me atm ... i'll look forward to what 1.6.2 can deliver

Reactions: legend80

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2