• Likes 284

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If that Mario Maker bug is news to you, you haven't been paying attention to the official announcements.
for me is new yes but it is not only these games fell much this version of cemu is horrible

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in donkey kong, you need to disable overwrite vertex buffer size under debug, for speed the game
He was disabled for your knowledge

Malkierian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cemu Update or Downgrade? Nvidia GPU
I can confirm the problems with Super Mario Maker, but I have nothing but improvements with DKC. Textures are improved, and certain areas of slowdown were sped up.
for me is new yes but it is not only these games fell much this version of cemu is horrible
For the record, I don't keep track of the official announcements, either. However, I would also like to say that there are lots of improvements that you aren't giving credit for. All of you people crying out against @Exzap as a scam artist or a bad programmer have no idea what you're talking about. Overall there have been many more improvements than regressions, which is good as far as accuracy is concerned.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can confirm the problems with Super Mario Maker, but I have nothing but improvements with DKC. Textures are improved, and certain areas of slowdown were sped up.

For the record, I don't keep track of the official announcements, either. However, I would also like to say that there are lots of improvements that you aren't giving credit for. All of you people crying out against @Exzap as a scam artist or a bad programmer have no idea what you're talking about. Overall there have been many more improvements than regressions, which is good as far as accuracy is concerned.

already praised @Exzap on other occasions but not I'm here to make average with anyone but to tell the truth about what I think

JanetMerai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how a lot of people criticize this emulator but couldn't tell you how a Wii U actually works.

If some of you are going to put down Cemu, better have your own Wii U emulator to back your claims up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

already praised @Exzap on other occasions but not I'm here to make average with anyone but to tell the truth about what I think

That's odd, because you aren't thinking at all.

Last edited by JanetMerai,

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

"make average" = "fazer média"?
LOL

Tip: Don't try to translate slang or idioms directly from Portuguese to English;)

I think that you mean "I don't came here to lick Exzap boots"

I easy way to convert a idiom to another language is to google something like
"fazer média, puxar o saco em inglês"
There's a lot of websites which gives a good equivalent for every Brazilian idiom ;)

But try to not convert these idioms directly using Google Translate or the translation don't will make any sense in English...

Even being fluent in Portuguese it takes some time for me to realize what are you writing...

Last edited by shideravan,

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can we, for the love of Cemu, get back to Cemu itself?

This thread is becoming cancer again.

Quick, someone post a Mario Kart YouTube embed! :3
Trolls hate positivity and actual work.

What about the Pikachu Dance?
I don't think that anyone can be more positive than this :D

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"make average" = "fazer média"?
LOL

Tip: Don't try to translate slang or idioms directly from Portuguese to English;)

I think that you mean "I don't came here to lick Exzap boots"

I easy way to convert a idiom to another language is to google something like
"fazer média, puxar o saco em inglês"
There's a lot of websites which gives a good equivalent for every Brazilian idiom ;)

But try to not convert these idioms directly using Google Translate or the translation don't will make any sense in English...

Even being fluent in Portuguese it takes some time for me to realize what are you writing...
if you do not understand what is your problem, at least I'm not ashamed to say that I am Brazilian and diferent of some who even hide the flag of their own country

Reactions: drwhojan

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you do not understand what is your problem, at least I'm not ashamed to say that I am Brazilian and diferent of some who even hide the flag of their own country
Perhaps write in comprehensible English go to a Brazilian forum because I along with others I presume have no idea what your saying.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If some of you are going to put down Cemu, better have your own Wii U emulator to back your claims up.

While I don't necessarily agree with the way people are venting their frustrations, and I can certainly see some examples of people simply acting entitled, the whole "don't criticize unless you can do better" mentality is cancerous. It blocks any and all critical feedback (because if they COULD make a better WiiU emulator, they wouldn't use Cemu and wouldn't have to criticize it) and ultimately acts against progress.
User complaints are some of the more abundant sources of feature requests, and are sometimes more helpful in targeting problems than bug reports. Not only that, but a large portion of discussion is based around troubleshooting those issues.

People could definitely go about issuing such complaints in a more polite way, but disregarding them entirely because "it's better than anything YOU made" is a terrible idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2