• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

FoxofGrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have to ask, could someone explain the recompiler issue CEMU is having? I heard that's the main reason why Splatoon is basically unplayable (being unable to go into the ink as a squid).

JanetMerai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please answer me on this thread. I created it outside the Cemu thread because it's too overused.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/possiblity-of-emulation-of-nintendo-network-in-cemu.434422/

I think the people posting on that thread answered it just fine.

Do you even understand how networking works anyway?
If not, your short answer is no, no and again no.

The fact Cemu is not capable of running every game smoothly and Nintendo's obsession with terminating anything that isn't official will likely can Cemu anyway.

gbaboy123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sup dudes so I have been trying smash on cemu 1.5.3 and it works I have the usa version but once I apply the update for the game it doesn't launch anymore so I was wondering if anybody knows why. thanks

Fryne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sup dudes so I have been trying smash on cemu 1.5.3 and it works I have the usa version but once I apply the update for the game it doesn't launch anymore so I was wondering if anybody knows why. thanks
disable all controlers and start the game

Andrea22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MARIO KART TEST

Why the fuck you don't understand?! If you want to record or play Mario Kart 8, just run before a random track, exit it when you want and start to play/record. If you do so, you will get instantly the shaders charged, because Mario Kart 8 start to charge the correct shaders on the second track that you play.

mrissaoussama

Hiuhbi32
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
i use the input trick to be able to play p1. but i can't get p2 to work.i tried enabling both controllers when the game start or one after one but only controller 1 works. any idea?

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Looks Like even AMD GPU's aren't safe from the terrible deformities in Twilight Princess HD. but the good news is that it runs at a general 30fps without sound on my legacy processor ^-^

Last edited by Alex S,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work