• Likes 284

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow
Cemu 1.5.0 + LaunchBox Organize Your Games

What's with the cracked install? Launchbox is an amazing program and can't wait for cemu to not needing updates fortnightly so I can add it. Thanks to Jason Carr I can keep my video game collection in storage and just run big box with 360 controllers. Keeps the lounge room neat which keeps the missus happy!! Currently only have the Wii u and PC connected these days.

Out of curiosity which games have near full playability?
Specs i5 4690k, gtx960, 20gb ram

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use launchbox (paid for) with my icons i make, its a great app keeping all games organised, all my emulated games are directed to a shortcut (with added commands, game iso,wux etc added) so that way the game will just launch straight away, and i added the "-f" to launch fullscreen when launched
vwvh9Qb.jpg

Last edited by JOHN30011887,
Reactions: Bahax FZ

Scooby D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What's with the cracked install? Launchbox is an amazing program and can't wait for cemu to not needing updates fortnightly so I can add it. Thanks to Jason Carr I can keep my video game collection in storage and just run big box with 360 controllers. Keeps the lounge room neat which keeps the missus happy!! Currently only have the Wii u and PC connected these days.

Out of curiosity which games have near full playability?
Specs i5 4690k, gtx960, 20gb ram

I'm going to try

specs:
I5 4690k
msi nvidia gtx 750ti
16gb ram

TamarindoJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, i had noticed that my GPU (GTX960) TDP never goes above 30/34% while playing MK8, it's normal?
It's something related with CEMU or maybe i'm having a bug or specific problem?

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can see that the loading time of Mario Kart 8 takes longer in Cemu v1.5.0, it takes like 3 - 5 minutes before a race. Is Cemu v1.5.1 experiencing this same issue?

And like always, keep up the good work on this emu!

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
I can see that the loading time of Mario Kart 8 takes longer in Cemu v1.5.0, it takes like 3 - 5 minutes before a race. Is Cemu v1.5.1 experiencing this same issue?

And like always, keep up the good work on this emu!
Well for me cemu 1.5.0 took 20 minutes to load but 1.5.1 takes 4 minutes to load so i'm not sure about you computer

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Managed to get past the issues I was experiencing with MK8 and OBS-

Bonus points if you can name the 4 songs used. xD
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well for me cemu 1.5.0 took 20 minutes to load but 1.5.1 takes 4 minutes to load so i'm not sure about you computer
Takes 2-3 minutes for me, think it was the same in 1.5.0 though.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see, the long loading time of Mario Kart 8 is still present in Cemu v1.5.1 then, hopefully this loading time issue can be fixed in future releases.

soheil

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hi everyone.I don't know if this is right place to ask this.

Does CEMU only recognize WUD files?

I have a wii u game but it is just some folders (code/content/meta).What can I do to make it work?

It can also Load loadiine ready games, just load the .rpx file inside the code folder with cemu

As a general rule of thumb, never say that you download games over the internet. Just say that you have the game and that's it, saying that you downloaded the game will get you in trouble since downloading games is against the rules in this forum.

Anyways, you need to locate the .RPX file inside the folder "Code". Cemu supports .wud, .wux and .rpx extensions.

Thank You.

Last edited by soheil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc