• Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well. I did achieved. But the next goal is to get about 1K on this 5th Year Anniversary of my channel and if people keep on disliking it, I won't have my first time getting 1K in this year and yeah, I'm kinda OCD with the 1K subscribers in a 5th year anniversary special.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Plus making profit.
Edit: The profit thing is only on my 2nd channel. No money making in that channel but numbers of fine videos.
Look at me. I am only making fun of these noobs who think that wii u emulation is not real and spams scammer. I get many dislikes with no reason too, but is that bothering me? No

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Princess Wii and Wii U is a mirrored version of the original Twilight Princess from Gamecube.
But the answer of your question is no. It doesn't match to the costume of your Mii.
Don't let Twilight Princess and Twilight Princess HD comparisons fooled you since most videos didn't use Gamecube.
There are both versions in the wii u version.
Hero mode=Wii Mirrored mode
Normal one=Gamecube layout.

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
You should take directly to Loadiine, that's what I have, it's easier to update, and alot more light (905mo updated)

Edit: Have you extract the WUD ?
You must have 3 files (code, content, meta) and you replace them with those contained in the update, I think you added the files with the WUD not extract.
The WUD is NOT extractable.

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
I need help from someone with a wwhd save file up to the point of fast sail,as im trying to get the fast sail texture but im not up to that point on cemu,and i need someone to dump the texture for me. can anyone help?
Zg7MntA.png

P85IzSG.png

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news, guys! Even as of 1.4.2, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is working very well. Only noticeable issues are that the wall and floor textures don't render properly. Nothing game-breaking! If you wanted to, you could likely complete the entire game. :D

Last edited by PolarKoala,

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I downloaded mine from the same place and yup the keyfile was useless, but low and behold, i googled the key and was able to extract it... It's all magic

Also inb4 flamewave for mentioning the name of a warezsite

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

tuanming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Exzap

My 5GHz 4790K couldn't keep a solid 60 fps in MK8 Grand Prix. Also, Xenoblade Chronicles X couldn't achieve full speed. This emulator still has a lot of room for growth. Another 2x - 3x improvement would be perfect.

I'd love to play Super Smash bros., Xenoblade, and Tekken Tag on CEMU. Please make that a reality soon then I will donate $10 or more.

Last edited by tuanming,

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Exzap

My 5GHz 4790K couldn't keep a solid 60 fps in MK8 Grand Prix. Also, Xenoblade Chronicles X couldn't achieve full speed. This emulator still has a lot of room for growth. Another 2x - 3x improvement would be perfect.

I'd love to play Super Smash bros., Xenoblade, and Tekken Tag on CEMU. Please make that a reality soon then I will donate $10 or more.

It is heavily a work-in-progress, and very experimental. Please understand that it is not yet optimized - the developers are prioritizing accuracy, and then optimization when the games have been made to work as they should. The only game I know of that is working perfectly is Shovel Knight. Here's a compatibility list for reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...2eHOPl06Rx4tCvfud_Hpw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool