• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

stelios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I do honestly apologize and I don't mean to cause any kind of offense to you personally, but...

Anyway, joking aside... has anyone who is pledging on Patreon got any news about any updates on the emulator that could possibly be shared publicly?

lol funny video,the word kontos in greek means not tall :) ,i have tried everything about videos in the backround but still constant solid 30 fps in nsmb

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol funny video,the word kontos in greek means not tall :) ,i have tried everything about videos in the backround but still constant solid 30 fps in nsmb
But seriously whats your CPU and what AMD driver are you using? A laptop with a 7570m can manage 45+fps in SNMBU, (see sig) so I doubt it's your GPU. The whole "background video fix" only seems to work for AMD owners btw, though feel free to check out my sig and maybe try using that video/doing what I did in my NSMBU album.

Edit~ Overworld performance is horrible in general if thats whats putting you off, performance/fps in the levels themselves is substantially better.

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: Kristiqn5

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker runs pretty well here, but only the US version (EUR crashes while loading). Performance between 30 to 60 FPS (plus shader cache stutters, especially when playing for the first time), much better when the camera is near Toad. Some random crashes. Music and sound mostly works nicely. Graphical glitches is the same funky psychedelic background as in Mario Kart 8 so I'm guessing this is also only on nvidia cards.
And the game even found my SM3DW save so the bonus content can be played ^_^
This game is quite near to be playable in an enjoyable manner. Pretty awesome!

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker runs pretty well here, but only the US version (EUR crashes while loading). Performance between 30 to 60 FPS (plus shader cache stutters, especially when playing for the first time), much better when the camera is near Toad. Some random crashes. Music and sound mostly works nicely. Graphical glitches is the same funky psychedelic background as in Mario Kart 8 so I'm guessing this is also only on nvidia cards.
And the game even found my SM3DW save so the bonus content can be played ^_^
This game is quite near to be playable in an enjoyable manner. Pretty awesome!
Quite a bit of info there, mind adding it to the compatibility list in my sig? :3

Last edited by Darkemaste,

TMCThomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm I was thinking, Would an SSD Improve the Performace of CEMU. Because it dumps some files which could cause stutters, and an sdd would be able to do this faster?

stelios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
But seriously whats your CPU and what AMD driver are you using? A laptop with a 7570m can manage 45+fps in SNMBU, (see sig) so I doubt it's your GPU. The whole "background video fix" only seems to work for AMD owners btw, though feel free to check out my sig and maybe try using that video/doing what I did in my NSMBU album.

Edit~ Overworld performance is horrible in general if thats whats putting you off, performance/fps in the levels themselves is substantially better.
i have intel i3 3.7hz amd radeon 7700 hd 16.2.1 driver 6 giga ram, overworld 15 fps in levels 30.00 fps always, ill check out your sig

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
maybe getting a release next week.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to sound like an ass
But are you a credible source of information? Like, do you have inside info? Are you one of the coders? Or are you "just" a member of the forum who's guessing? Because I can't remember seeing your nickname anywhere.
Again, I'm not slamming you if you are just guessing, but if you have inside information, that just means your statement is more likely to be true, and that would be cool :-)
Hope you get what I mean.. :-)

Edit : because I thought this was kind of a one-man operation. Like, only Exzap.. So only he would know..
Soooo.. I'm guessing you're just guessing..?

Edit2: although, the patreon page does say "team cemu" some places.. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for your reply :-)

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the late reply, i tend to leave my tab open when i fall asleep xD

This is completely normal, you gotta realize, the recompiler is storing a block of opcodes and then batch processing them, meaning it handles multiple things at once. the Memory increase is just a general storage space for said block of opcodes. People specify a default size for it at the beginning of launching the game, if you "Redim" or resize an array during runtime, which would mean while you're playing a game, every millisecond of the game, you'd see some terrible performance.

Nice, i have a Noctua NH-D14 atm
EDIT: woops my bad, forgot that the CU 2 Cooler is a gpu cooler XD I just have the stock twin fan cooler that comes with my 760, I want to upgrade to a 970, just need to get the money lol, that or a Pascal series gpu

I'm not going to upgrade, just build an entirely new PC,
also try +90 core and +140 memory.

Reactions: Re_deleteR

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to sound like an ass
But are you a credible source of information? Like, do you have inside info? Are you one of the coders? Or are you "just" a member of the forum who's guessing? Because I can't remember seeing your nickname anywhere.
Again, I'm not slamming you if you are just guessing, but if you have inside information, that just means your statement is more likely to be true, and that would be cool :-)
Hope you get what I mean.. :-)

Edit : because I thought this was kind of a one-man operation. Like, only Exzap.. So only he would know..
Soooo.. I'm guessing you're just guessing..?

Edit2: although, the patreon page does say "team cemu" some places.. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for your reply :-)

He's just guessing. No one knows when. It'll come out when Exzap releases it, not before.

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friday patreon cemu 1.4.1?

f29.png

tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500.png

1981d36ff2fd2afe184e21cd43712913651e66fccca551a4c9e23c679da94b70.jpg

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Previous release day of Cemu:
Wednesday, Sunday, Saturday.
But mostly, Wednesday and Sunday.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Probably Cemu Patreon "might" release on Sunday.

Reactions: Jobenblue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank goodness for VPN nowadays
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thank goodness for VPN nowadays