• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

pizzaman238

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so i am considering donating on patreon for the new 1.4 emulator, but I am curious about my processor and how well it would do (or how awful it would be). If anyone can let me know approx. how good/bad this processor will run it that would be great!

Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz (8CPUs), ~2.4GHz

Also, how well does this version run something such as pokken/smash4? Anyone test that out yet? Thanks!

Reactions: shideravan

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we have a issue lol no b to blow hehe

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 284

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i donate now will i get this version at once?
yaaaassss

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well i beat most of new super mario bro's u now and some 3 hours of wind waker i am bored hhaha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

now all i need is citra able to start a major'a mask game and im happy for march

Reactions: Kino Akuro

Fredgido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if it would be feasible to use a real gamepad in the future. I mean if it is possible with normal pc hardware to connect to the controller and the controller to accept the connection.

Is vulkan not a good idea for the same reasons as dx12?

pizzaman238

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand a lot of people are putting most of their attention on the new emulation rather than replying to posts, but just so that my previous post doesn't get buried, I am going to repost it

I am just curious if my computer has a chance of running this emulator. I am considering donating to get early access to the newest version. If you could just take a quick look at my specs and give me an approximation if possible that would be great!

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz(8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740m
RAM: 8GB

Also, has anyone tried to play pokken/smash4 yet? Anyone tested these out for speed? Let me know (and i'm sure others want to know as well)!

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
I understand a lot of people are putting most of their attention on the new emulation rather than replying to posts, but just so that my previous post doesn't get buried, I am going to repost it

I am just curious if my computer has a chance of running this emulator. I am considering donating to get early access to the newest version. If you could just take a quick look at my specs and give me an approximation if possible that would be great!

Also, has anyone tried to play pokken/smash4 yet? Anyone tested these out for speed? Let me know (and i'm sure others want to know as well)!
Yes your pc is fine, but i dont know if pokken or smash bros run in 1.4.0, pokken didnt run in 1.3.3 neither did smash bros

elfogames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

it working for me on a gt 740m ,with a i5 and 4gb of ram

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1