• Start date
  • Views 7,198,907
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

xOCuFFyOX2

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really relevent to any of the above replies but heres some footage of Mario Kart 8 running at a near playable state on CEMU 1.3.0 keepup the good work

Dead33

Trophies
XP
Country

I just checked out your xenia videos.
I also subscribed
Have you checked the compatibility list xenia has?
A suggestion if you are looking for future ideas to implement; why not show what requirements each emu needs to run.
I was thinking you have a mild American accent, then I noticed you are from Canada. OOOP

Last edited by Dead33,

GayWarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A suggestion if you are looking for future ideas to implement; why not show what requirements each emu needs to run.
at this time saying what the emu's hardware requirements are, is a bit early, especially since even the best setups are having a hard time running it lol, wait a couple years when the emu is more polished then you'd know what it would require!

trihy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
No way, my gtx 970 is a 4gb card! It has 3.5gb for max power and 0.5 for extra power :wtf:

Im pretty sure the 0.5 extra are not accessible at all. Card start to using normal RAM as swap after 3.5gb. This was never demostrated, people say 0.5 are just slower, but I bet they are not accessible at all. Its just using swap ram. Thats probably why ram usage goes sky high when you pass 3.5 vram.

btw, I need a new build :D Though was scheduled for yesterday, so wrong :(

Hope exzap add fullscreen, and dont force me to bring the whip... :yaywii:

Last edited by trihy,

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way, my gtx 970 is a 4gb card! It has 3.5gb for max power and 0.5 for extra power.

Im pretty sure the 0.5 extra are not accessible at all. Card start to using normal RAM as swap after 3.5gb. This was never demostrated, people say 0.5 are just slower, but I bet they are not accessible at all. Its just using swap ram. Thats probably why ram usage goes sky high when you pass 3.5 vram.

btw, I need a new build :D Though was scheduled for yesterday, so wrong :(

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2888...sses-geforce-gtx-970s-memory-spec-fiasco.html

wanna say this was never demonstrated again? lol, look it up on youtube, it's been tested and benchmarked multiple times.

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1