• Start date
  • Views 7,220,853
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

ivicamarkovic

Trophies
XP
Country
Why not? Bug fixes sound more like 1.2.1. Optimizations can only happened with JIT because his Iterpreter is streamlined as much a possible, and no low hanging fruits there ( I suppose ). So, for next milestone for candidates I see real WiiU controller, net support, savestates and JIT. And the last one could be the easiest to implement at this point.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys! I have a problem! After uploading this video:

I closed Cemu and have a long break. After that, I opened Cemu once again and played Mario Kart 8, I found out that my save file are gone!
Man! 3 fricking hours wasted for one Cup. T_T
Ik that the emulator is still in EARLY DEVELOPMENT(like DeCaf, Citra 3DS, and 3DMoo), but help me out m8.
HALP!

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

tuanming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys! I have a problem! After uploading this video:

I closed Cemu and have a long break. After that, I opened Cemu once again and played Mario Kart 8, I found out that my save file are gone!
Man! 3 fricking hours wasted for one Cup. T_T
Ik that the emulator is still in EARLY DEVELOPMENT(like DeCaf, Citra 3DS, and 3DMoo), but help me out m8.
HALP!

I think you have already answered your own question.... "Ik that the emulator is still in EARLY DEVELOPMENT". If you're playing CEMU to beat the game, and thinking about using it as a replacement for the real console then you must be crazy LOL!

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you have already answered your own question.... "Ik that the emulator is still in EARLY DEVELOPMENT". If you're playing CEMU to beat the game, and thinking about using it as a replacement for the real console then you must be crazy LOL!
So. That means WiiU Games can't save? :(
Well. I'll go back to another thread.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give this a test since my gaming rig is pretty high with a 980ti GPU, altho I read GPU's wont matter b/c the emulator is practically in beta phase.
This emulator will definitely be a good alternative, but its only a matter of time before that 5.5.0 Wii U exploit lands on us. For now I should buy another 4TB External Drive for my
Wii U backups I only have like 400mb on the stock Wii U HDD barely enough for just DLC now

Reactions: Kristiqn5

Dead33

Trophies
XP
Country
It's got no chance but
I am hoping for Android Phones and Iphones being able to be used as a Game pad.
Connection made via Dolphin Bar or other blue tooth device if not using a laptop.
Wishful thinking. :wacko:

Last edited by Dead33,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4112483/1/The-Art-of-Seduction-is-a-Tech-Manual