• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
overclocking gives no extra boost to cemu at all i tried it from 4.0ghz to 5.1ghz not a single thing changed
Congrats on getting to 5.1GHz, that's actually REALLY impressive! What type of CPU are you using?

I'm actually really surprised that overclocking did nothing. I suppose that that could mean one of 3 things; the CPU is throttling as the temps go up (unlikely if you were able to overclock), emulation is more bound to physical cores than frequency (this could be the case), or the code is preventing it from properly taking advantage of the CPU due to lack of optimization (I'm guessing this is the actual reason for right now)

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Congrats on getting to 5.1GHz, that's actually REALLY impressive! What type of CPU are you using?

I'm actually really surprised that overclocking did nothing. I suppose that that could mean one of 3 things; the CPU is throttling as the temps go up (unlikely if you were able to overclock), emulation is more bound to physical cores than frequency (this could be the case), or the code is preventing it from properly taking advantage of the CPU due to lack of optimization (I'm guessing this is the actual reason for right now)
i have a 4790k

S

Saiyan Lusitano

You don't because the game crashes.
Oh, okay. Didn't know that but I don't intend to so it was just out of curiosity.
You just left click the screen, keep in mind though as it stands the game crashes after selecting new game, so yea
That makes sense. Wish Nintendo would've made the GamePad to have an excellent HD screen but they didn't. :(

EDIT: Removed "it".

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Dead33

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you considered overclocking? It's usually really easy to overclock the 4790K based on presets with most BIOSs and you may get better Cemu performance

No, I need this PC for my business so I don't push my luck.
I will upgrade to eight core or bigger when they are released, good price, and supported by software Programs.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work