• Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

gbatempaccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i play ps2 with pcsx2 and wii with dolphin in very good speed. this wii u emulator have problam ...like citra (3ds emulator) this is just piece of shit..not emulator.

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel Core i3 4150 @ 3.50GHz
RAM 4 GB
Intel HD Graphics 4400 (Gigabyte)
1024MB ATI AMD Radeon R7 200 Series (MSI)

Lol @ whining about performance with these specs. Also, nice job complaining about free software. Don't like it? Go buy a Wii U.

Reactions: legend80

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
i play ps2 with pcsx2 and wii with dolphin in very good speed. this wii u emulator have problam ...like citra (3ds emulator) this is just piece of shit..not emulator.

RAM 4 GB

Sorry, but nope. It's not Cemu, it's the potato you're trying to run it on.

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Capture.PNG

For science! I tried the most light-weight game on my potato laptop that has Intel HD 4600, I got 18FPS :-)
The CPU is i5 4300M @ 3.3GHz , it's not very fast for Cemu but not weak either
So it's impossible to play any game on iGPU after all

Last edited by IIYAMA,

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country

RAM 4 GB
You have a Gigabyte Intel HD iGPU? Can I have one of those please?

Also your PC is way underpowered.

Bowl0l

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Regarding patreon, is it possible to contribute for a year instead of a monthly basis? My currency is going down the drain soon.

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I know people are getting tired of the same videos over and over again, so I did a full cup-play in Mario Kart 8. I havent really played Mario Kart in awhile with Cemu.
One thing that I noticed is the game looks really good dispite some sprites that "hangs" and flashes.
Also in-game speed seems to have some ups and downs. This is likley due to more things getting emulated at the gpu-end and my gtx 750ti seems to tackle it a little different each time I go thru the same course. Anyway, here's a video of lightning cup 100cc. I do still upload various test/gameplay with Cemu from time to time, but I stopped to post that much about it here due to everybody posting the same thing over and over and over and over again.
Also; tomorrow a new patreon build will be released. I'm looking forward to that :-)

sirus1999

Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
Lol @ whining about performance with these specs. Also, nice job complaining about free software. Don't like it? Go buy a Wii U.
ok ok ....i know you all have better than my pc...ا said this piece of shit ...cemu emulator just need setting menu for resolution Change like dolphin or pcsx2 or ppsp for work good speed in any pc

Last edited by sirus1999,

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok ok ....i know you all have better than my pc...ا said this piece of shit ...cemu emulator just need setting menu for resolution Change like dolphin or pcsx2 or ppsp for work good speed in any pc
Do not worry my friend, the problem here is that some people here that I will always call stupid, think that whatever a person puts in is a complaint. I think they think that defending Cemu this way, programmers will send a version of the emulator before the end of the patrons version. It's very stupidity.

Last edited by lucianobugalu,

blazed1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know people are getting tired of the same videos over and over again, so I did a full cup-play in Mario Kart 8. I havent really played Mario Kart in awhile with Cemu.
One thing that I noticed is the game looks really good dispite some sprites that "hangs" and flashes.
Also in-game speed seems to have some ups and downs. This is likley due to more things getting emulated at the gpu-end and my gtx 750ti seems to tackle it a little different each time I go thru the same course. Anyway, here's a video of lightning cup 100cc. I do still upload various test/gameplay with Cemu from time to time, but I stopped to post that much about it here due to everybody posting the same thing over and over and over and over again.
Also; tomorrow a new patreon build will be released. I'm looking forward to that :-)

Yeah, I'm getting slow downs into the 30s, like you are (ie. 4:40), on my i7 6700 and gtx 960. I thought perhaps there was something wrong with my graphics card, but perhaps it's just the changes being made to the emulator. Hopefully optimizations can be made in the future to make it more fluid. If not, I just want to see the graphics perfected, and well, if the requirements go up, that's what hardware upgrades are for.

Last edited by blazed1979,
Reactions: chriztr

Giogiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's no real reason to fiddle around with the nVidia control panel. What you see is what you got.
This is not true, the settings under nvidia control panel can affect a lot in performance of CEMU. Is for this reason that I want to know the optimized settings under NVCP from users that have a great performance using NVIDIA cards.

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is not true, the settings under nvidia control panel can affect a lot in performance of CEMU. Is for this reason that I want to know the optimized settings under NVCP from users that have a great performance using NVIDIA cards.
You can change the "Power magament mode" from default setting :"Optimal Power" to "Prefer Maximum Performance"
If you do this , your GPU will run at maximum speed all the time when you run game
CoQ9Tcs.png

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If your CPU truly run at 3.6GHz and your GPU is fully used , not the intel HD then yes (Google "Nvidia Optimus" if you don't know what I'm talking about)
One thing I'm pretty sure off : Your CPU will never hit 3.6GHz
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i7-4720HQ-Notebook-Processor.132361.0.html
the only way to force your CPU to run at 3.6GHz is to overclock it with Intel XTU. Do at your own risk though...
Here is the performance guide (For Dolphin actually) , you may find it useful or useless, all up to you
This guide does not include overclocking. So it's pretty safe if you know what you're doing

Last edited by IIYAMA,

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does that apply for desktop users as well?
I really don't see why this would affect anything since it should use all resources when needed to.
I've only heard about this applying for laptops with two gpu's (one with the cpu and one stand-alone)

Last edited by chriztr, , Reason: English, damn it.

AcidRains

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
wind waker related:

i think there is a little problem when shooting photo,don't know if anyone having same issue
thing is after photo is taken and viewing inside album, it just happens to be black picture at all, seems abit rendering bug,maybe
and further more, you lost control at all watching album too, and ends up cemu crashed few minutes later, gotta restart, just audio playing fine though.
here's a snapshot of black picture incase exzap passing by and have a look,
album.jpg

any particular idea or chance to get it fixed ?
thx for reading

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hater gonna hate . When Dolphin (or PCSX2) was first released , most computers ...if not all PC were craps at the time (Athlon x64 , Pentium D , Pentium 4)
It took almost a decade for Intel/AMD to release a decent CPU for you to run Dolphin at full speed, like the one you're using right now . Back then , can you even imagine how fast Dolphin will run on a Pentium 4 , Pentium D ?
Cemu is still new but you can run many games well with latest CPU. You should be grateful for that

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hater gonna hate . When Dolphin (or PCSX2) was first released , most computers ...if not all PC were craps at the time (Athlon x64 , Pentium D , Pentium 4)
It took almost a decade for Intel/AMD to release a decent CPU for you to run Dolphin at full speed, like the one you're using right now . Back then , can you even imagine how fast Dolphin will run on a Pentium 4 , Pentium D ?
Cemu is still new but you can run many games well with latest CPU. You should be grateful for that
I had one of those, NSMBW used to run at 15fps at most. [emoji15]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr