• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Visible projectiles in Splatoon now-

Protip- Do not pause and keep recording, then try to cut out several minutes of nothing resulting in a video that is no longer 60fps...

Start over instead. xD

Last edited by Darkemaste,

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
By the way aren't PAL games supposed to run in 50Hz / 50fps?
or it is like the Wii where it had 60Hz for progressive but instead of being 480p it's now 720p or 1080p?

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
By the way aren't PAL games supposed to run in 50Hz / 50fps?
or it is like the Wii where it had 60Hz for progressive but instead of being 480p it's now 720p or 1080p?
Only certain games I think? Got quite a few EUR submissions on the compatibility list with 60fps, though Splatoon EUR seems hardcapped at 50fps.
Pikmin EUR did too a few version back actually, before the cap somehow became 30fps anyway...

Gah, now contributions to the 1.5.0 list will feel redundant. Oh well, lots of people will be using 1.5.0 for a week, so it won't be useless.
They'll still be added to the main list, so theres that. Plus I kinda like noting what was fixed between each revision. :P

Last edited by Darkemaste,

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
@Exzap If i set audio to max cause distortion in Captain Toad, Super Mario Maker and Super Mario 3d World in Cemu 1.5.1
Maybe is too loud.

In MK8 and Zelda WW HD works OK.

In NSMBU works OK too.

Last edited by pol40,

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
1.5.1 trully rocks, I finally managed to hit 60fps constantly on SM3DW, 30 fps on the intro on Wind Waker, and sometimes even outside (it keeps falling to lows 15 from time to time though) both games have some graphical glitches, and of course the shader cache hiccup, but they are almost getting as good as the real thing.

also, if someone doesnt get sound on twilight princess check that cemu has the same region as your game, otherwise the game will run fine but without sound.

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1.5.1 trully rocks, I finally managed to hit 60fps constantly on SM3DW, 30 fps on the intro on Wind Waker, and sometimes even outside (it keeps falling to lows 15 from time to time though) both games have some graphical glitches, and of course the shader cache hiccup, but they are almost getting as good as the real thing.

also, if someone doesnt get sound on twilight princess check that cemu has the same region as your game, otherwise the game will run fine but without sound.
still no sound :| also my mk8 doesnt get past by the first loading screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.