• Views 7,242,778
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
SMBU need extra files to work.

So ''just'' do It: Download Uwizard and use the NUS Downloader from it and download title 0005001B10056000 and check decrypt content , you should get 2 files called FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat in the downloaded folder , dublicate them and rename second files from FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat to FFLResMiddle.dat and FFLResMiddleLG.dat and you should get those files " FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat " after that you should paste them in mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content\ in cemu folder

does captain toad need extra files to work? i get black screen

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What im doing wrong my MK8 gets just 15~23 fps in the tracks (Cemu 1.4.0c)
my pc specs are : AMD FX 8320
MSI Randeon R9 270x
8gb Ram

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
MattGTX, my games are extracted (not .WAD) how do i open NSMB in UWizard? can i convert my files to .WUD maybe?
You just download the update with nus downloader, decrypt it and copy code and content folders from the update into the game folder ( and if it asks to replace, click to replace all) no need to extract the game if its already extracted

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
40 fps in menus, 8 fps while playing ;_; (Mario Kart 8)
I probaly would get better FPS when overclocking, but I aint gonna do that with a stock cooler. (Amd X4 860k, GTX 960 4 gigs)
Also, for some reason, I can't play Super Mario Maker. The intro works, with Luigi shooting Mario with a fireball and all, it even says It's Sunday! and Let's get making!
But when I press A or start nothing happens.. Anyone know a fix?

Last edited by DutchyDutch,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
40 fps in menus, 8 fps while playing ;_; (Mario Kart 8)
I probaly would get better FPS when overclocking, but I aint gonna do that with a stock cooler. (Amd X4 860k, GTX 960 4 gigs)
Also, for some reason, I can't play Super Mario Maker. The intro works, with Luigi shooting Mario with a fireball and all, it even says It's Sunday! and Let's get making!
But when I press A or start nothing happens.. Anyone know a fix?
CPU too weak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks