ROM Hack [Release] Cats Editor - "The Battle Cats POP!" Save Editor

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where do you put the save file or how o you use the save file cause i cant seem to figure it out?
This is for the 3DS version of the game.

Backup your save file using a tool like Checkpoint 3DS. Then, copy the save file to your PC. And open it with the Java tool:

cap2.PNG

Ubercrossbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if its a waste of your time but i have the modified file and its in the jksv file on root of of my sd and i dont know where to put that or how to put the save as a save for the game so can you show me

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry if its a waste of your time but i have the modified file and its in the jksv file on root of of my sd and i dont know where to put that or how to put the save as a save for the game so can you show me
Put it in the same directory where you got it (after exporting with JKSV) with the same name (replace the older file, backup before if you want), and now use the import option in JKSV insted of the export option.

OofCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't working, anything I edit doesn't change in-game, after saving the changes. I don't know if this thread is still alive, but I could really use some help.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, it does work, lol. I forgot to load the modified data.
Thank you so much for your work in creating this!!!

Last edited by OofCrafter,
Reactions: Olmectron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: