Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

impy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I installed this file and I selected 3.6 but nothing happened? I returned to home and everything was the same... Is this supposed to happen? I'm on 11.7 btw..

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i downloaded the action replay ctr thingie tonight to play alliance alive and now my plugin for acnl the multi plugin isnt going to a green screen. help pls

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I use BootNTR for my NTR Cheat Plugins and everything is working great. Only gripe I have is that I have to reboot system each time I want to select a game and use an NTR Cheat Plugin. Is there a way around this? Any thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Side Question: Does it matter which one I select for NTR Cheat Plugins (3.2, 3.3, 3.6)? Is there any difference between them?

zzzzBeatz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't get a green screen either (11.2) :( trying to load pokemon ultra moon plugin. i checked the titleid and i have ntr.bin also

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys. I use BootNTR for my NTR Cheat Plugins and everything is working great. Only gripe I have is that I have to reboot system each time I want to select a game and use an NTR Cheat Plugin. Is there a way around this? Any thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Side Question: Does it matter which one I select for NTR Cheat Plugins (3.2, 3.3, 3.6)? Is there any difference between them?
nope. its been a known thing with ntr for a long time. Ya gotta deal with what ya got as its likely not going to be something fixed.

NioXoiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Earlier I complained that my ntr was broken by the new update. It turns out what really happened was that my IP changed.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it safe/ok to update System FW to 11.7? I use BootNTR for NTR cheat plugins. Help appreciated [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but the new 11.8 update is not safe as it breaks all CFW except Cakes and most likely breaks NTR as well though there are workarounds.

Reactions: FateForWindows

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok goodnight ya, I'm heading to the bar to shoot some pool. And no spamming my profile page... +2