• Likes 38

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I was have this problem today. I have save a copy of my save file, with the hax installed, using Powersaves. When i put it back, delete a new test file with out the hax, the basehaxx was "cancelled". Thanks to browserhax i was ebla to reinstall the hax but some body else have got this same problem?

Another little thing. I want to use some wondercard via PKHex and i was wondering if this can couse problem with the hax, since i read in past comment from the maker that edit the wondercard (like download a new event) can cause problem to the hax.

aeolus426

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another little thing. I want to use some wondercard via PKHex and i was wondering if this can couse problem with the hax, since i read in past comment from the maker that edit the wondercard (like download a new event) can cause problem to the hax.

I choose not to use basehaxx since i just use homebrew to add wondercards to my game. if there are problems with wondercards messing up the hacks i say just install menuhax, that's what i use now.

C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Little problem:
I installed basehaxx in 11.0.0-33 for 11.0.0-33.
After that, I updated my 3DS to -34, I updated basehaxx to 11.1.0-34.
When I try to launch homebrew a black screen appears and game crashes.
I receive a message saying: "An error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)"

Last edited by C0mm4nd_,

Barawer

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Little problem:
I installed basehaxx in 11.0.0-33 for 11.0.0-33.
After that, I updated my 3DS to -34, I updated basehaxx to 11.0.0-34.
When I try to launch homebrew a black screen appears and game crashes.
I receive a message saying: "An error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)"
if you updated your 3ds it should be 11.1.0-34, not 11.0.0-34

Liesbet

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ever since I updated the hax payload for my New 3DS on 11.1.0-34E, the basehaxx menu itself is very unstable. Combined with the fact that booting up the homebrew is also slightly unstable (not that I blame you for that), it's very hard to boot up homebrew. Do I have to update the basehaxx somehow?
I realized I might also have picked the incorrect version for the hax payload by accident, so I will re-update it the next time the menu works.

Last edited by Liesbet,

muffintosh18

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys little help here:
I have basehaxx installed in Alpha Sapphire on an old 3ds 11.2.0.35 and it works, but when I'm trying to install basehaxx on my OR (omega ruby) to have homebrew launcher in my new 3ds (same version as the old 3ds) when I go to the secret box and click change group name, it crashes and returns me to the home menu.

Reactions: Jackson Ferrell

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7