Hacking [Release] ARK-4 CFW port for PSP.

JaegerFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
finally I was able to install the new version of ARK4 in Vita
The problem is that I can't play PS1/PSP games in pbp format. its possible?

Acid_Snake

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
finally I was able to install the new version of ARK4 in Vita
The problem is that I can't play PS1/PSP games in pbp format. its possible?
PSP games in PBP format should work just like any other PSN game.
PS1 games are not working for now (part of the known issues), mostly because ARK runs on top of official Sony PSP Emu (unlike Adrenaline that patches the emulator to make it look more similar to real PSP), so there's no PS1 support (for now).

JaegerFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
PSP games in PBP format should work just like any other PSN game.
PS1 games are not working for now (part of the known issues), mostly because ARK runs on top of official Sony PSP Emu (unlike Adrenaline that patches the emulator to make it look more similar to real PSP), so there's no PS1 support (for now).
any game in pbp returns me to livearea, cso and iso games work fine

Nomado

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
For Vita users: copy only H.BIN from VitaBubble folder (not K.BIN) into savedata folder.
Thanks that fixed that issue. Now ARK-4 is booting fine. So in the future do I replace that H.BIN from VitaBubble and savedata folders to update?

After loading PSP game, how do I exit back to ARK-4? Do I exit back to LiveArea and relaunch again?

Last edited by Nomado,

JaegerFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks that fixed that issue. Now ARK-4 is booting fine. So in the future do I replace that H.BIN from VitaBubble and savedata folders to update?

After loading PSP game, how do I exit back to ARK-4? Do I exit back to LiveArea and relaunch again?
L + R + dpad down + start

Reactions: Acid_Snake

Acid_Snake

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
only PSP/PS1 PSN games even with the plugin npdrm_free, converted iso pbp work fine
Ps1 games don't work on Vita, neither official nor custom. Forget about those for now.
There's no need for npdrm_free plugin, ARK already has a builtin anti-DRM module (Stargate).
I find it weird that PSP PSN games aren't working, I just tried one myself with no problem. Can you tell me which game it is?

JaegerFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ps1 games don't work on Vita, neither official nor custom. Forget about those for now.
There's no need for npdrm_free plugin, ARK already has a builtin anti-DRM module (Stargate).
I find it weird that PSP PSN games aren't working, I just tried one myself with no problem. Can you tell me which game it is?
Any game, Metal Slug, Peace Walker, Minis, even demos

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also enable plugins on a per game basis. For example, enable lcscheatdevice on GTA Liberty City Stories US Version: ULUS10041, ms0:/seplugins/lcscheatdevice.prx, on
Does this work the other way around? As in, can you disable a plugin on a per-game basis?
Brightness Control is giving me some issues on Vice City Stories and The Simpsons Game, and I'd like to keep it enabled when playing anything else
@Acid_Snake

Last edited by SkullHex2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la