Going to Install Ark-4

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Acid_Snake or anyone, I'm going to install ark-4 on my psp once it's finished charging, but I have some questions. I need to put a comma after .prx in vsh, pops, and game text files? is that correct? also, can this be installed over top l(me)? it mentions updating, and using ofw, but the folder or file needed to do this, I couldn't find, ark loader? and, can this be done over top of itself? how do I boot l(me) or me, pro, and ofw whiule using this? I'm able to access pro by using fast recovery on l(me). I'm on 6.60, spoofed to 6.61 via version.txt, can I do this as well as spoof my mac address with all X's? I'll post a screenshot if everything is successful. lastly, do I need to install infinity if on 6.60 or will it be permanent with the first couple steps for me? infinity is 6.61 only, correct? thanks. lots of questions. :P

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nm, I got it as well as a spoofer. I had some trouble for a bit as something got corrupted when installing infinity. it would black screen at boot up, then shut off, but I fixed it:

20220815_154528.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can have up to a quadruple boot, which is what I have. I'm not sure if you can go beyond that, but infinity has to know about the cfw or it won't work.

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you can have up to a quadruple boot, which is what I have. I'm not sure if you can go beyond that, but infinity has to know about the cfw or it won't work.

The european Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies PSP ISO appears on the Custom Launcher but with a weird name and the PSP freezes when hovering or passing by it. If I run it from the XMB, I have the 80010016 error.

EDIT: I replaced the "–" on Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies with a "-" and I'm not having the previous problems (the game appearing on the Custom Launcher with a weird name, the PSP freezing when hovering or passing by it and the 80010016 error appearing after running the game from the XMB). I had to use an USB cable to connect the PSP to the PC to change the game's name since nothing happened after I renamed it on ARK-4's "Files" and the game's name was too long for the "–" to even appear on FileZilla Client.

EDIT 2: Now I can run the previous game fine with the "–" again on the XMB and the PSP doesn't freeze when hovering and passing by it on the Custom Launcher but it still appears on it with a weird name so I'll replace the "–" in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies with a "-" again.

EDIT 3: The PSP often freezes and sometimes turns off when exiting the european Spider-Man: Web of Shadows — Amazing Allies ISO using the PS button if setting ARK-4's "Force Extra Memory" to "Always" and "Inferno Cache" to "LRU".

EDIT 4: Weird, now I'm not having issues with the european Spider-Man: Web of Shadows —Amazing Allies PSP ISO on PSP's ARK-4 if "Force Extra Memory" is set to "Always" and "Inferno Cache" to "LRU". I'll set "Force Extra Memory" to "Disabled" and "Inferno Cache" to "Off", anyway.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

ssjkakaroto

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a tutorial for installing ARK (for multiboot) on PSPs which already have PRO or ME?
I never knew it was possible to have both PRO and ME with Infinity.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tutorial for installing ARK (for multiboot) on PSPs which already have PRO or ME?
I never knew it was possible to have both PRO and ME with Infinity.
Not sure, but what you need to do is boot into ofw by holding home while booting, install ark, install the infinity that's provided ark, restart. Do the same for each cfw you want, and you'll be able to switch between them through the infinity app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1