PSP won’t boot up without holding select+start+square+triangle

Bing1093

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I’ve got a really weird situation. I just pulled my PSP out to take on a road trip and am finding that, out of nowhere, my PSP will ONLY boot to the XMB if I boot it up holding start+select+square+triangle.

If I try to turn it on normally, it will only load up to the “waves” on the XMB screen background, but the menu itself never appears. If I start it up with the button combination, it will take me through the initial setup with language, date/time, etc., and then will take me to the XMB. This happens with or without CFW installed and with or without my memory stick inserted. If I try to launch my pro CFW, it will take me to the installation screen, I press X, and then the system reboots…to the waves background for the XMB, and I’m back at square one, basically in a loop.

I don’t use infinity because always gave me issues in the past, but this is the first time I’ve ever had something like this happen.

Bing1093

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/DaveeFTW/chronoswitch

Try and reinstall the OG firmware then reinstall cfw
I did this before to uninstall infinity because it was giving me problems. Ever since then, I have just been using vanilla pro C; the kind you install whenever you turn on the system. It worked great for me until today when this problem randomly started happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto