• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
so the cache is definitely not updating, even though we're getting new revisions (latest being r55 that just came out a day or 2 ago) - it's not picking up at least 2 games

NA region:
- Fire Emblem Echoes
- Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
Also blaster master EU which im pretty sure was fully done before the r55

skeleanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
When I close freeshop manually, it crash and ask to reboot.
Going to config tab and chaging back to another crashes too.
Also... it crash on it's own after a while without doing nothing, lol, 2 times already. Only when not downloading anything after around 2 minutes.
I think I'm going to switch back to the old version until all this is fixed, I mean, I'm amazed with the new update, but it's not working properly with all this crashes.
But really, it's looking great so far, I love what you did with the interface and sleep mode (which I haven't tested because freeshop downloads faster), I hope I can try again in the next release/bugfix!
I'm on o3DS 11.4E with B9S + latest Luma btw.

Last edited by skeleanon,

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Bug: on new 3DS, moving the c-stick all way to the right freezes the freeshop and need to restart 3DS.

Sugestion: like in WiiU USB Helper, freeshop could shows the new added games when the cache is updated. I believe it's just to compare th latest downloadenc with the new version.

Last edited by raphamotta,

Metalchilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally, everything I install says "Failed to initialize TMD" with an error code. Oh, and when it does install (on very rare occasions) it errors when I open it.
I'm on B9S/A9LH N3DS 11.4.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Soo, in other words no one knows who is in charge of the cache. Come to my mind someone who is in jail, and he cant upload the cache :hrth::teach:
What are you are talking about? Someone is maintaining the cache.

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the problem is the new FE game hasn't shown up so people are becoming concerned

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
What are you are talking about? Someone is maintaining the cache.
Im writing about there is nothing new on the freeshop, and no one have an answer of whats going on :vul1:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think the problem is the new FE game hasn't shown up so people are becoming concerned
No mamasita, you are out of mind here the world doesn't turn around the FE franchise. Here the problem is there arent new games in the app

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Im writing about there is nothing new on the freeshop, and no one have an answer of whats going on :vul1:
Someone (not Cruel) is maintaining the cache, but it seems they are asleep at the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different...