Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I guess 3.1 is basically 95% finished with only one thing left to do. Fix that bug for the french.

Couldn't it just be 4.0? Also when do you think it's done? Plus can't you just release it now and have 3.1.1 to fix that bug for the french?

(new meme, "for the french")

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess 3.1 is basically 95% finished with only one thing left to do. Fix that bug for the french.

Couldn't it just be 4.0? Also when do you think it's done? Plus can't you just release it now and have 3.1.1 to fix that bug for the french?

(new meme, "for the french")
Calm down, he'll release it when it's ready. As a fellow dev, people doing what you're doing make me want to wait longer to release things

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Calm down, he'll release it when it's ready. As a fellow dev, people doing what you're doing make me want to wait longer to release things
I know, maybe I just said it in a way that made me like "NAW", but I was just in a curious mood. I don't mean to make it like i'm throwing eggs at the dev yelling at him. lol

someguy42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to disable "sleep mode" (which turns on automatically after inactivity)?
It stops all downloads for me and doesn't continue until I press some button.

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me? Just bought a used N3DS XL and when I installed this version of freeshop on it no music is playing. In my old N3DS XL when I start up freeshop the eshop music plays immediately and it plays a sound when downloads are finished but on this used one no music is playing. What seems to be the problem here? Is it because I'm not signed into my nintendo account? Or is it because when I bought this system the old version of freeshop was the one installed? The version I'm talking about is the one that doesn't have music support yet. Is it because I went 3.0 without updating to 2.0 first? Help?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Can anyone help me? Just bought a used N3DS XL and when I installed this version of freeshop on it no music is playing. In my old N3DS XL when I start up freeshop the eshop music plays immediately and it plays a sound when downloads are finished but on this used one no music is playing. What seems to be the problem here? Is it because I'm not signed into my nintendo account? Or is it because when I bought this system the old version of freeshop was the one installed? The version I'm talking about is the one that doesn't have music support yet. Is it because I went 3.0 without updating to 2.0 first? Help?
You need to dump your DSP.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
And then the patient people become monsters for the extra wait that gets added because of 1 or 2 people and then the wait becomes more longer because of that and then we end up becoming lvl 5 Kaijus, leaving Japan in a pickle and trying to find a way to get Godzilla to take them on.

What were we talking about again?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

You need to dump your dsp for it to work. I suggest using this http://gbatemp.net/threads/dsp1-a-new-dsp-dumper-cia-for-better-stability.469461/ since you obviously have cfw.

Reactions: Quantumcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM