• Views 1,127,163
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

KatieCakez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make all of the items you've got in Nooks catalogue available to purchase?
IE: I want all of the mermaid items, but none are avail to purchase
<3

acesmokemall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody please help me ? Im having trouble getting this 4.0 bets 3 to work every time i install it keeps giving me the old menu 3.3 im sitting here pulling my hair out ive used the correct update but for some reason it just wont show the 4.0 menu im baffled

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can somebody please help me ? Im having trouble getting this 4.0 bets 3 to work every time i install it keeps giving me the old menu 3.3 im sitting here pulling my hair out ive used the correct update but for some reason it just wont show the 4.0 menu im baffled
Or maybe I dont have right files ..Can someone send me the correct ones sorry im a newb

Kawaiibaby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m trying to use the 4.0 ntr for animal Crossing 1.5 . Is it working still? The game plug in option isn’t showing up .

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Hey, i can't manage to get my game detected with neither NTR CFW 3.6 or Luma 9.0 plugin loader. I have the origianl EUR version with title id 0004000000086400 and latest updates. Luma 9.0 load normal action replay despite it being in plugins folder with right title id and NTR will load but not detect the plugin.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, i can't manage to get my game detected with neither NTR CFW 3.6 or Luma 9.0 plugin loader. I have the origianl EUR version with title id 0004000000086400 and latest updates. Luma 9.0 load normal action replay despite it being in plugins folder with right title id and NTR will load but not detect the plugin.
NTR 3.6 can't be used with my modded Luma for unknown reasons... Try 3.3.

Btw, the new plugin Beta 4 should support the luma's plugin loader (can be downloaded on the discord). ;)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question.

Seems there's time travel codes now. Say I have a game last loaded in 2017, and I want its progress to not be tainted and set its clock to 2018.

How would I go about setting the system clock to its last loaded date in 2017, set the game's clock to 2018, and setting the system's clock back to 2018 without jumping the AC save to 2019?

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a neat plugin and all, very powerful and versatile, but it is far too eager to corrupt saves, especially if an event occurs like a daily transition or anything involving auto-saving.

It's so risky, it's almost more trouble to use than its worth, since it routinely corrupts my saves, causing my ACNL to crash and subsequently CTD on launch. I've lost count how many times it's bitten me in the ass, even without trying to do anything fancy, like the time travel codes which ALWAYS screw things up.

The only solution I've found when it refuses to start like that is to restore from the last JKSV, (which for me are few and far between, as exiting to the home menu is disabled and it's just inconvenient to regularly power down the entire 3DS just to back up the save.) Once I can boot back into the game again, I can restore from an ingame dump in the rare instance I remembered to take one, but I don't make those backups as often as I should either, so I tend to lose a LOT of effort whenever the plugin corrupts my save.

I appreciate the effort, but really, this plugin is far too unstable to use regularly. Seems to be okay if you back up your save, jump in with NTR, do what needs doing, then save again, restart, and play without it.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
This is a neat plugin and all, very powerful and versatile, but it is far too eager to corrupt saves, especially if an event occurs like a daily transition or anything involving auto-saving.

It's so risky, it's almost more trouble to use than its worth, since it routinely corrupts my saves, causing my ACNL to crash and subsequently CTD on launch. I've lost count how many times it's bitten me in the ass, even without trying to do anything fancy, like the time travel codes which ALWAYS screw things up.

The only solution I've found when it refuses to start like that is to restore from the last JKSV, (which for me are few and far between, as exiting to the home menu is disabled and it's just inconvenient to regularly power down the entire 3DS just to back up the save.) Once I can boot back into the game again, I can restore from an ingame dump in the rare instance I remembered to take one, but I don't make those backups as often as I should either, so I tend to lose a LOT of effort whenever the plugin corrupts my save.

I appreciate the effort, but really, this plugin is far too unstable to use regularly. Seems to be okay if you back up your save, jump in with NTR, do what needs doing, then save again, restart, and play without it.
You're the first person I've heard with issues as strong as these. If you could perhaps tell me what cheats you use, etc, maybe the plugin could be made 'more stable'

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I have a couple friends on my game that said their save randomly corrupted after a connection error. One said it happened once and the other said it happens a lot... But that was on beta 3. I have no idea what codes they were using... I'd have to contact them and ask.

Anikemi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Pls @RyDog add the catalog to pockets cheat in future releases!!
In past releases it didn't work and now isn't appear in the plugin!
(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Lae_x3

MikiPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello !, is there any way to use the duplication hack like before? I mean press "R" + "X" and make the inventory fill with that item

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: