• Views 1,127,989
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checking, but does Text2Item work fine offline and with the item IDs from the WA (Welcome amiibo) patch? I have no use for online as I have no one to play with online and I can use local play to share between my towns.

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
When I use 7FFE with the real time world editor cheat, it makes "unbreakable" red roses appear. Which seems to be what appears in corrupted spots... is there any way to correctly place "nothing" on the ground with the real time world editor? It would be useful to get rid of stuff I don't want quickly

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nah, I use NTR 3.4 because it allows me to dump the 0x30000000+ region with the debugger and I haven't had an issue with it since.

Another small update coming soon that will provide spawning items from keyboard on the island ;) And a pointer to determine if you're on the island if I can find EUR and JAP's pointer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...but I am using 3.4 and I cant even use a single cheat without the game freezing....
I aint jokin here. :S

I guess I'll try 3.3 later on...

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I always use 3.3 and I've never had any issue, so definitely try it out!
Are you opening the cheat menu outdoors or indoors?
I've tried indoors and title screen and when I quit the cheat menu with Text2Item or Instant Trees turned on the game crashes... (sound is still there so thats that)
There was also that one bug where I did get out of the cheat menu but the top screen duped to the bottom screen so I had 2 top screens... 5 sec later the game crashed.

It really doesnt matter what I select. When I press B to get out of the cheat menu everything freezes.
However pressing select shows the cheat menu so I tried to turn the cheats back off again, but then the cheat menu freezed aswell :wtf:

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checking, but does Text2Item work fine offline and with the item IDs from the WA (Welcome amiibo) patch? I have no use for online as I have no one to play with online and I can use local play to share between my towns.
Yeah, you can spawn items normally by typing them into chat. In fact, item spawning only works when you're in your town or someone else's town and the latest commit on my repo should fix online for USA, but I gotta do more work on EUR and JAP since their offsets are different.
I've tried indoors and title screen and when I quit the cheat menu with Text2Item or Instant Trees turned on the game crashes... (sound is still there so thats that)
There was also that one bug where I did get out of the cheat menu but the top screen duped to the bottom screen so I had 2 top screens... 5 sec later the game crashed.

It really doesnt matter what I select. When I press B to get out of the cheat menu everything freezes.
However pressing select shows the cheat menu so I tried to turn the cheats back off again, but then the cheat menu freezed aswell :wtf:
Are you sure that you were using NTR 3.4? There could be the possibility that you replaced NTR 3.4's bin with NTR 3.2. Check the version number by pressing X and Y. Maybe try re downloading the NTR.bins from @Nanquitas boot NTR selector?
@RyDog Hello! Can you add other cheats as invisible or special keyboard ? please :D
i might start working on that soon but both requires me to dump parts of the ROM, but when I dump parts of the ROM, it dumps ver1.1 of the game. I'll try finding a AC:WA rom so I can start working on it ;)

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you sure that you were using NTR 3.4? There could be the possibility that you replaced NTR 3.4's bin with NTR 3.2. Check the version number by pressing X and Y. Maybe try re downloading the NTR.bins from @Nanquitas boot NTR selector?

Oh, wow. I am an idiot.
I guess it was just BootNTR that is 3.4 and the actual bin is indeed 3.2..... whoops.
What do you mean by redownloading the bins with his selector?
I am not using his selector but a standalone boot CIA. Is there a way to manually acquire the 3.3 NTR bin?

EDIT: nvm found it already.

Last edited by Noroxus,

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, you can spawn items normally by typing them into chat. In fact, item spawning only works when you're in your town or someone else's town and the latest commit on my repo should fix online for USA, but I gotta do more work on EUR and JAP since their offsets are different.

i might start working on that soon but both requires me to dump parts of the ROM, but when I dump parts of the ROM, it dumps ver1.1 of the game. I'll try finding a AC:WA rom so I can start working on it ;)
Ok thank u so much!

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 3.1.4
  • Spawning items from the island online now officially works
  • Use keyboard changed to island only.

The keyboard toggle should only be used for island for the meantime. I will try to find a pointer that allows both the keyboard on the island and the keyboard at home since they're stored in different places. Anyways, download is here.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please note that you have to use the keyboard only to spawn items when on the island.
I'm probably not going to add support for the bubble because the game doesn't allow you sending in numbers...

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Version 3.1.4

The keyboard toggle should only be used for island for the meantime. I will try to find a pointer that allows both the keyboard on the island and the keyboard at home since they're stored in different places. Anyways, download is here.
Oh thank u :D You have not succeeded for the invisible player ?

Last edited by LukySplatoon,

coinblock

Trophies
XP
Country
Version 3.1.4

Kickass, thanks again for all your hard work on this plugin!

MHLucy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to press Select, not X+Y. And only indoors or on the title screen.
Both of my screen top and bottom is same on my top screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have to press Select, not X+Y. And only indoors or on the title screen.
embed
look at this
embed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F