• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh I see. Does it clash with some events though? Like, if you play normally up to 2050, then in 2051 it goes back to 2013, does it clash with the events you already did in 2013 and in the subsequent years?

hiddenmask1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to clip into the river/pond with any cheats? Page 1 still says the coordinates modifier can, but I haven't been able to make it work. Before the update we could get in the river and walk in it with just a glitch, I assumed they patched that out though.

Also, is there a value for perfect fruit trees? I've only seen values for regular fruit trees. I'm wondering if I can make them with the real time world edit and if I can make perfect fruit trees of non-native fruits.

buuunii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to download and then place the file on to my SD card. But once I open the game, theres nothing happening. What could I be doing wrong?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to download and then place the file on to my SD card. But once I open the game, theres nothing happening. What could I be doing wrong?
Did you launch BootNTR?
Is it possible to clip into the river/pond with any cheats? Page 1 still says the coordinates modifier can, but I haven't been able to make it work. Before the update we could get in the river and walk in it with just a glitch, I assumed they patched that out though.

Also, is there a value for perfect fruit trees? I've only seen values for regular fruit trees. I'm wondering if I can make them with the real time world edit and if I can make perfect fruit trees of non-native fruits.
@dsrules found a code so Im playing around with it so I can put it in the next update. I'm planning on adding several things to the next update so be patient ;)

buuunii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to install BootNTR selector. The only way you can install it is if you have a CFW enabled 3DS.

I updated my 3DS completely. I'm sorry, ive only hacked once when some of the very first exploits came out and I hadn't picked up or kept up with the game since... And forgive me but whats CFW?

Stardust3033

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I launch BootNTR everything goes fine, until I launch ACNL. It shows the 3ds screen, the green flash, then it says an error has occurred. Any ideas? I'm on Luma3ds emunand 11.2 and updated my ACNL.

saburou

Trophies
XP
Country
I have just updated my EMUNAND to update ACNL.
Now, when I launch latest ACNL, it loops Nintendo 3ds logo even without NTR CFW.

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hav new leaf on my sky3ds and when i boot it when ntr it tells me there a error and tells me to turn off my 3ds? does this cheat now work with the old 3ds xl? i got a ntr for pokemon omega ruby to wokred before

UPDATE i downloaded the cia for new leaf and now its jsut stuck on the 3ds screen relooping how do i fix it? i do have luma ver 6.6 install

Last edited by Lokote2134,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hav new leaf on my sky3ds and when i boot it when ntr it tells me there a error and tells me to turn off my 3ds? does this cheat now work with the old 3ds xl? i got a ntr for pokemon omega ruby to wokred before

UPDATE i downloaded the cia for new leaf and now its jsut stuck on the 3ds screen relooping how do i fix it? i do have luma ver 6.6 install
disable firm launching, or delete the firmware.bin in the Luma directory.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i try to downgrade im stuck on message that ssays Did not get am:u andle! attempting svchax....
try again and make sure you're not launching from menuhax, as I've heard it can cause errors. I'd try a more stable entry point like oothax or ninjihax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol