Hacking [RELEASE] [ANDROID 4.1+] WiiU USB Helper GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Alright guys, like I did with the desktop application I'm going to have a private beta very soon :)
If you are willing to help please send me a pm.
Here is what you will need :
  • An android device with android 4.1 or higher
  • A WiiU with the latest version of my transfer tool (0.3)
See you soon ^o^/

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Charge it to your credit card.
Yeah like everyone has a credit card in 2016.... Also its a terrible idea to spend what you don't have, you don't gain anything from it, you just get something earlier and have to spend more on it in the long run

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah like everyone has a credit card in 2016.... Also its a terrible idea to spend what you don't have, you don't gain anything from it, you just get something earlier and have to spend more on it in the long run

If someone doesn't have a credit card, that's their own poor choice. What if something comes up and you don't even have money for food? That's crazy. It makes no sense to plan your purchases around pay day if you know the money is coming in. Credit cards do become a problem when you lose your job and charge them up and can't pay. They aren't a problem if you can afford the whole bill every month. You do actually gain things. You can earn cash back or other rewards, making your stuff cheaper in the long run, if you don't pay interest. If you have 0% offers or pay it within the grace period, that's no interest. If your card is caught up that's a long grace period. Credit cards also add additional benefits. Some add price protection. Some add extended warranties. My Amex adds an extra year of warranty to things purchased with it. My Citi card will refund you the difference if you find a lower price for something after you buy it. A PC is pretty important. I couldn't earn any money at all without one. So having a PC, the tool you use to earn money, earlier, is quite important, or you won't be making any more money. Yea, totally irresponsible people shouldn't have credit cards. Are you or him that irresponsible?

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
If someone doesn't have a credit card, that's their own poor choice. What if something comes up and you don't even have money for food? That's crazy. It makes no sense to plan your purchases around pay day if you know the money is coming in. Credit cards do become a problem when you lose your job and charge them up and can't pay. They aren't a problem if you can afford the whole bill every month. You do actually gain things. You can earn cash back or other rewards, making your stuff cheaper in the long run, if you don't pay interest. If you have 0% offers or pay it within the grace period, that's no interest. If your card is caught up that's a long grace period. Credit cards also add additional benefits. Some add price protection. Some add extended warranties. My Amex adds an extra year of warranty to things purchased with it. My Citi card will refund you the difference if you find a lower price for something after you buy it. A PC is pretty important. I couldn't earn any money at all without one. So having a PC, the tool you use to earn money, earlier, is quite important, or you won't be making any more money. Yea, totally irresponsible people shouldn't have credit cards. Are you or him that irresponsible?
He clearly doesn't need it that urgently if he's willing to replace his pc with his phone, your exclusive offers and interest deals apply to you and your bank only not a general thing every single bank offers. For future crisis you should save any money you don't need to spend and not live on the bleeding edge of your account every month. In almost all countries they are just a fancy name for an expensive mini loan, no deals offers anything. This is just too off topic now

Last edited by KevinX8,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Charge it to your credit card.
I have a credit card and it is only used for emergencies and sorry I don't see getting a new pc as an emergency when I have a phone that I can use for Internet and in worst case scenario I have a pc for my work at home but generally don't use that for anything other than work as they like to pop round unexpectedly and check I am only using it for work lol no joke they actually do come round at random times in the year and examine everything that's on the hard drive and check the Internet history etc. on a side note going to have to use the work pc tomorrow to get an error report for the beta of wiiu usb helper go as it does not work on my phone for some reason lol. anyway can we get this thread back on track please.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a credit card and it is only used for emergencies and sorry I don't see getting a new pc as an emergency when I have a phone that I can use for Internet and in worst case scenario I have a pc for my work at home but generally don't use that for anything other than work as they like to pop round unexpectedly and check I am only using it for work lol no joke they actually do come round at random times in the year and examine everything that's on the hard drive and check the Internet history etc. on a side note going to have to use the work pc tomorrow to get an error report for the beta of wiiu usb helper go as it does not work on my phone for some reason lol. anyway can we get this thread back on track please.
Smart dude

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It those download them fine but doing such large downloads on android is unprecedented, you never ever need to do such large downloads on android

I got plenty of space on my android phone and good connection between phone and console ( ethernet on the Wii u and wi-fi AC on the phone). I find it quite handy.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi,
Is it still not stable, although it's status is released?
It's not a matter of stability, it's just that considering that you have to use the transfer tool to send the games to your wiiu, it may take a long time.

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's not a matter of stability, it's just that considering that you have to use the transfer tool to send the games to your wiiu, it may take a long time.
Isn't it the same like with pc? Why it takes/should thake longer?

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for this!

I have put it on my Ouya, which has become a dedicated low power downloadstation for Usenet with PowerNZB and now this app for WiiU downloads.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)