[RELEASE] [ANDROID 4.1+] WiiU USB Helper GO!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Hikari06, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nl255

nl255 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2004
    Does this actually have SD card support or is it internal storage only like most things nowadays?

2. BrMatiasBr

BrMatiasBr Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2018
    Brazil
    Can someone help me please? I finished downloading my game and I am running the homebrew app. When I select the game to transfer a notification pops in my device saying: "Looking for wii u" and it does not find my wii u system. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to connect my wii u to my device somehow?

3. eskinner3742

eskinner3742 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    Heck yeah. Love this app. Thanks

4. DeWdman

DeWdman Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2018
    United States
    For me this crashes Immediately after choosing the paths, and every time after that it crashes Immediately after being opened, is there a fix?

kostas sfirakis likes this.
  5. eskinner3742

eskinner3742 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    First step would be to uninstall and reinstall the app. Maybe try a new download of it too. Not sure where you're choosing to save games but try using internal storage or sd card.

If you're still getting crashes then maybe it's just a problem with your device. Android apps are tricky to develop since they're are countless Android OS devices on the market all with different commands and hardware. Message the Dev directly with a full detailed layout of what you're doing and what device you have and maybe he can help you.

6. kostas sfirakis

kostas sfirakis GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2015
    Greece
    crete
    this happens also to me after the last 2 3 updates of the app.. rip...

7. Zhongtiao1

Zhongtiao1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2015
    United States
    Where is the link?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.