merdellin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Doesn't work on esp8266
I wrote the guide for making esp .bins
Just keeps giving an out of memory error doesn't matter how many time you reload browser or ps4
Best bet is to use leeful's selfhost combined with my esp8266 wifi only bin so you can keep ps4 offline esp8266 just acts as an access point for both pc and ps4
Haven't tried yet but in another thread (esp8266 how to make a ps4 exploit.bin file to host and flash) they say it works ... Yes, can I have more precise information?
Thanks.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't tried yet but in another thread (esp8266 how to make a ps4 exploit.bin file to host and flash) they say it works ... Yes, can I have more precise information?
Thanks.
Thats my thread LOL
it just does not work from the esp8266 flash
you have seen my thread as i recognise your name

reeven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Salut, i was on 5.05, with al-azif. I saw some kernel panic on HEN. For me Mira never worked.
Few days ago i read this thread and upgrade to 6.72.
With Mira i see an black screen for few seconds then seems to work, enter in any game and console freeze.
Then decided to test Leeful v10 in browser, with hen 2.1.3b. no more kernel panic.
I wanted to play Days Gone on this 4 pro modded, because my other ps4 pro Non modded is at my nephews.
I played 2 months back in 2019 Days Gone( i bought the game).
Nice work....

Reactions: Leeful

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Salut, i was on 5.05, with al-azif. I saw some kernel panic on HEN. For me Mira never worked.
Few days ago i read this thread and upgrade to 6.72.
With Mira i see an black screen for few seconds then seems to work, enter in any game and console freeze.
Then decided to test Leeful v10 in browser, with hen 2.1.3b. no more kernel panic.
I wanted to play Days Gone on this 4 pro modded, because my other ps4 pro Non modded is at my nephews.
I played 2 months back in 2019 Days Gone( i bought the game).
Nice work....
Yeah I must agree leeful menu host had been pretty solid since his v6 onwards

Reactions: mameluko and Leeful

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Leeful, how goes that first wanted update for PS-Phwroar! for 6.72 ?
i am just very curious to see the ps4 pro behavior with the payloads in bin format instead of .js...
and also you havent said nothing if is possible a payload that enable the 'canremove' setting in the db....

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Leeful

Is it possible to use this new webkit exploit from 7.02 to existing 6.72 hots to see if it works better than the one used widely on all 6.72, probably works better who knows or even prevents kp.

Thanks

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for the late replies. My uncle has been taken into hospital so I'm not up to messing with the PS4 at the moment.
It looks like he's goin to be OK so fingers crossed I'll look into the 7.02 stuff soon.

buddy family always comes first, hope he is ok. take your time and look after yourself.

bayad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Djibouti
Sorry for the late replies. My uncle has been taken into hospital so I'm not up to messing with the PS4 at the moment.
It looks like he's goin to be OK so fingers crossed I'll look into the 7.02 stuff soon.

All my wishes for a speedy recovery and healing to your uncle Master Leeful :)

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am already using an ESP8266 device where I have flashed PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu for 5.05 and it works great!
I just wanted to know if there was the possibility (soon) to have the same splendid menu for the new 6.72 Exploit ... that's all

You can try my code for the ESP32, it works with v10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.