Hacking [RELEASE] 5 New 6.72 Exploit Menus To Try

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mods work fine for me with 2.1.3, infact I dont think I've tried them with 2.1.3b.
I've just re tested 1.32 with PS-Phwoar! and the game loaded fine with HEN 2.1.3.
The mods for 1.27 and 1.32 are your builds (great job BTW:))

Ive tested both the EU and US versions of GTAV with all update versions (1.00,1.27,1.32) and everything works fine for me.

Are you loading the mod before you start the game? because I noticed that if you try and load the mod after the game has loaded it always crashes the game.

One thing I did notice is that the background on the menu for 1.32 is transparent. Is that intentional or is that a bug?

That's a bug with the menu drawing, I'll push a fix for that, I thought I already had. I tried launching multiple times, all without the game running. I'll give it a few more tries, do you exit the browser after jailbreaking, then reload the browser and start binloader?

This is what I do, start ps4, jailbreak, exit browser(user guide), relaunch browser(user guide), launch binloader, then send the payload with netcat.

Reactions: laz305 and KiiWii

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mods work fine for me with 2.1.3, infact I dont think I've tried them with 2.1.3b.
I've just re tested 1.32 with PS-Phwoar! and the game loaded fine with HEN 2.1.3.

Ive tested both the EU and US versions of GTAV with all update versions installed(1.00,1.27,1.32) and everything works fine for me.

Are you loading the mod before you start the game? because I noticed that if you try and load the mod after the game has loaded it always crashes the game.

One thing I did notice is that the background on the menu for 1.32 is transparent. Is that intentional or is that a bug?

BTW, thanks for the exploit menus! I've been using v8 for a couple months and it's been awesome!

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a bug with the menu drawing, I'll push a fix for that, I thought I already had. I tried launching multiple times, all without the game running. I'll give it a few more tries, do you exit the browser after jailbreaking, then reload the browser and start binloader?

This is what I do, start ps4, jailbreak, exit browser(user guide), relaunch browser(user guide), launch binloader, then send the payload with netcat.
I dont load the bins, I just use converted js versions in the exploit host menus.

this is what I do:
Open PS-Phwoar! (or any of the new menus)
load HEN,
Press circle to exit when hen has loaded.
Re-open the browser,
Load the gta mod you want,
Press the PS button to exit (this keeps the mod running in the background)
Start GTA V.

SotirZvaniDjubre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Guys I buyed jailbreaked PS4 Pro but I kinda messed things up with hen payload and I can't access is anymore.How I can install this version of jailbreak payload?!I run PS4 Exploit Host Server from this thread and and entered web address in PS4 web browser but nothing happens.Can anyone can help me with this?

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont load the bins, I just use converted js versions in the exploit host menus.

this is what I do:
Open PS-Phwoar! (or any of the new menus)
load HEN,
Press circle to exit when hen has loaded.
Re-open the browser,
Load the gta mod you want,
Press the PS button to exit (this keeps the mod running in the background)
Start GTA V.

I think I'm going to try this. The problem I was thinking of was is with testing. I'm making a new mod menu now, and I usually make changes then push the payload with netcat. My thought was to make changes, run the bin through bin2js, then rsync it to my server that hosts the exploit. I haven't tried it yet, but I may have to initiate some sort of "cache-buster", as your host caches the exploit js, correct?

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are 5 new 6.72 Exploit Host Menus for peope to try out. Please consider all of these menus as tests.
Self host versions of each menu can be found at the bottom of the post.
Hey man could you add a Pass Fail Counter to v6 Mod please??????

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I'm going to try this. The problem I was thinking of was is with testing. I'm making a new mod menu now, and I usually make changes then push the payload with netcat. My thought was to make changes, run the bin through bin2js, then rsync it to my server that hosts the exploit. I haven't tried it yet, but I may have to initiate some sort of "cache-buster", as your host caches the exploit js, correct?
You should be OK doing your tests by sending the bin with BinLoader and netcat. I just tested your 1.32 bin with HEN 2.1.3 and it still worked fine.
Just remember to press the PS button after the Mod menu has loaded and then load GTAV.

uuasnyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get a JB that doesn't include the spoof??? I have found that the spoof, in and of itself, causes a problem with the save wizard.

schatzi24

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For me work fine the GTA 5 Mods with the Hen 3.0.0 from another site.
I think there is no problem with Hen 2.1.3.
When you load the Mod you must exit with playstation button and then start GTA 5.

Last edited by schatzi24,

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me work fine the GTA 5 Mods with the Hen 3.0.0 from another site.
I think there is no problem with Hen 2.1.3.
When you load the Mod you must exit with playstation button and then start GTA 5.

HEN 3.0 requires a different set of patches and kernel offset for GTA mods to work.

Last edited by GraFfiX420,

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be OK doing your tests by sending the bin with BinLoader and netcat. I just tested your 1.32 bin with HEN 2.1.3 and it still worked fine.
Just remember to press the PS button after the Mod menu has loaded and then load GTAV.

I think my problem was I was not exiting after jailbreaking by pressing the O button, I was using the PS button. When I jalbreak, exit with O, then re-enter browser and send payload, it works fine. Thanks for this info!

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ive tested both the EU and US versions of GTAV with all update versions installed(1.00,1.27,1.32) and everything works fine for me.

I forgot I fixed the menu drawing a few days ago, if you pull the latest code from the 1.32 branch and compile it it's fixed.

Reactions: Leeful and Storm21

Storm21

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@Leeful

Hello, little feedback! PS4 Pro: The NewStyle doesn't work for me, only KP. The v9b works very well and the v6mod works very well. I have now made a mix of v9b and v6mod in my menu. Because mine is based on the old v6 but with new exploit files from Sleirsgoevy. Now with your code ... I love it, works great ... Fixed a lot of memory loops now. Thank you!

Reactions: Leeful and laz305

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
PS-Phwoar! For 672, worked at first sting on ps4 pro 7200. Despite to be a single step to entering hen 2.1.3... i will say more for further testings...

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeful Glad to see the Update! Yes, Finally just signed up to GBATemp lol Will be covering this on a video shortly.
Thanks for the video bud. I've added it to the OP.:)

any online version of the v9b menu?
I'll upload the menus to github soon and update the OP with links to the online versions.

edit: Online links added to OP.:)

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: laz305 and 0bRex

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Leeful is PH-Phwroar for 6.72 missing the auto-hen feature ?
yeah, the auto-load features are only in the v9 menus at the moment.
I might add it to PS-Phwoar! in the future but like I have said before I didn't really want to release a 6.72 version of phwoar because I'm still not 100% satisfied with the 6.72 exploit but I put one together for the people who really wanted it:).

Reactions: laz305 and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?