• Replies 844
  • Likes 158

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which folders? You just have to copy them into the ROM folder alongside of the executable

It's like the tool can't see any of my .3DS files on my entire computer. When I direct the program to a folder, it shows the folder as being blank even though there may be 4 or 5 .3ds files in there.

jaceyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
why not add an option to disable region free? i own a US console if i installed RF JP games, the DLC would fail to be recognized.

Riku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not add an option to disable region free? i own a US console if i installed RF JP games, the DLC would fail to be recognized.
It will fail with region locked JP games as well unless you using gateway. And I couldn't care less about gateway and their poor RF implementation.

jaceyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It will fail with region locked JP games as well unless you using gateway. And I couldn't care less about gateway and their poor RF implementation.
Oh thanks for your answer. I know the reason finally. Great Work!
BTW: the NTR 3.0 langemu plugin can solve the DLC problem.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm pretty sure this has already been asked, but is there any chance we could have the source code of this tool?

Reactions: klear

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like the tool can't see any of my .3DS files on my entire computer. When I direct the program to a folder, it shows the folder as being blank even though there may be 4 or 5 .3ds files in there.
You don't actually select the file. The window pops up and there are no files listed -- just say OK. You're choosing the file folder.

Reactions: Bubbysaur

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
How come this app cannot find a .3DS game when it was directed specifically to a folder where the .3DS file is located? By the way, I was referring to a pre-cracked ROM-hacked Pokemon game (Pokemon Neo X) in .3DS format.

Is it possible to convert this to .CIA file?

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come this app cannot find a .3DS game when it was directed specifically to a folder where the .3DS file is located? By the way, I was referring to a pre-cracked ROM-hacked Pokemon game (Pokemon Neo X) in .3DS format.

Is it possible to convert this to .CIA file?
Check my post directly above yours.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It has been asked several times in this thread, so I updated my Decrypt9 wip version to also process the ncchinfo.bin file generated by 3DS Simple CIA Converter, see here.

I'd still be interested in the 3DS Simple CIA Converter source code, but I'd fully understand if @Riku wouldn't want to release it.

Reactions: klear and zeruel85

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
It has been asked several times in this thread, so I updated my Decrypt9 wip version to also process the ncchinfo.bin file generated by 3DS Simple CIA Converter, see here.

I'd still be interested in the 3DS Simple CIA Converter source code, but I'd fully understand if @Riku wouldn't want to release it.

Thanks, I will try your tool. I'm actually new to this 3DS hacking scene so I'm still in the process of asking around. It's a good thing that the community is pretty active from here.

By the way, is there a tutorial which teaches anyone on how to use your tool?

Most importantly, will this run on rxTools CFW? Mine's actually running on it.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, I will try your tool. I'm actually new to this 3DS hacking scene so I'm still in the process of asking around. It's a good thing that the community is pretty active from here.

By the way, is there a tutorial which teaches anyone on how to use your tool?

Most importantly, will this run on rxTools CFW? Mine's actually running on it.
I intend to write a guide at some point, but at the moment Decrypt9 is in heavy development, so it would not make much sense. For you, to use it in conjunction with Riku's tool, just place the ncchinfo.bin (generated by Riku's tool) into the SD card root and run Decrypt9, then NCCH padgen.

@everyone:
I read somewhere in this thread that SDinfo.bin and SD padgen is also needed, but I don't understand what for. Care to enlighten me? I could possibly help to streamline the process even more.

Pseudogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a little issue with the converter. I managed to convert Mario Kart and Mario Party but i have an error when I try with Layton vs Phoenix Wright. The error says "file "004000000100500.Main.exheader.xorpad" not found" while I already made the xorpads the first time I converted roms...

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Do I need rxtools for this? I have reinand and would like to make CIAs that are compatible with my reinand and my nephews rxtools, but without needing to use his console to prepare the files.

laolao000

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
What does this mean? Halp plz
93b15027e2f4.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.