ROM Hack [Release] 3DS NAND SecureInfo Tool (For region change)

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
A screenshot that shows my sizes:
ATAKAeH.png

Note: you'll need your own xorpad to inject in another secureinfo.
In other words, you won't need the other parties' xorpad.

Also, follow the steps on the first page to figure out how to inject.

You have twn and chn? Cool
I have them all, I tried to get KOR working on eshop but I gave up, it might be possible though. I haven't played with region stuff for a month or two

Oh snap, I forgot about TWN and CHN.
To be precise I never exactly bothered about them.

I'm collecting emunands only for different region Pokemon serial codes,
which TWN and CHN doesn't pose much of an issue for me.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to delete the extra system titles.

SolidSnail55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A screenshot that shows my sizes:
ATAKAeH.png

Note: you'll need your own xorpad to inject in another secureinfo.
In other words, you won't need the other parties' xorpad.

Also, follow the steps on the first page to figure out how to inject.

Oh snap, I forgot about TWN and CHN.
To be precise I never exactly bothered about them.

I'm collecting emunands only for different region Pokemon serial codes,
which TWN and CHN doesn't pose much of an issue for me.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to delete the extra system titles.
do I have to have the 3DNUS CIAs?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If i understand...

1) Downgrade to 4.x Sysnand Firmware and prepare 4.x EmuNand with DevMenu
2) Download and install a lot of System CIA.
Screenshot of my CIA folder, or same CIA like in the first post :
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/12/1426650182-4-5jap.jpg

3) Extract my EmuNand just created from SD Card, open 3DS Secure Info Tool, select Inject'SecureInfo_A', and open my EmuNand just extracted, and my own NandFAT16Xorpad, and now i choose to inject the SecureInfo_A from another JAP people.

4) Load EmuNand and perform 'Format System Memory' in System Settings

It's good ?

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have them all, I tried to get KOR working on eshop but I gave up, it might be possible though. I haven't played with region stuff for a month or two
i don't know if you know this but korean law does not allow for internet privacy, you need your social security number to sign up of for any social websites or basically to do almost anything on the korean internet.
that includes playstation network nintendo network and xbox live and all online games officially released for korea you wont be able to get it working without a korean social security number unfortunately and sharing your social security number in korea is not only a bad idea but punishable by two years in prison.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

I can't get my jp to enter eshop.
Im assuming half the reason is Cause my us system title is still there.
Where are They located, so I can delete them?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i don't know if you know this but korean law does not allow for internet privacy, you need your social security number to sign up of for any social websites or basically to do almost anything on the korean internet.
that includes playstation network nintendo network and xbox live and all online games officially released for korea you wont be able to get it working without a korean social security number unfortunately and sharing your social security number in korea is not only a bad idea but punishable by two years in prison.

sure, ok, no problem about that really - i didn't even get that far :) so it has nothing to do with strict laws etc etc
but i did not test the method that i posted ages ago, to get eshop working, but my friend told me it does not work with KOR (as in, it only works with NNID regions) - but it still is worth a go i guess

I can't get my jp to enter eshop.
Im assuming half the reason is Cause my us system title is still there.
Where are They located, so I can delete them?

the left over system titles are not the problem, trust me :) at least, i have spoken to people who got eshop working with the left over titles installed.
and i have personalled removed the left over titles, and not had working eshop :D
try the eshop working method i posted in the actual thread that talks all about region changing (remember that this thread is really only about a tool that helps make it a little easier, by extracting the one file you need --- but if you want to clean up the left over titles (for seemingly no real reason apart from making it look good) then you will need to go in the nand anyway (defeating the purpose of this helper tool))
in nand, in the system folder (i think it was that one), you will see lots of folders/titles :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭