Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This 0-key movable.sed allows you to share SD filesystem contents with other people who also have a 0-key movable.sed.
If you used tickets from FunKeyCIA or CIAngel or similar program/service and install those tickets on multiple devices with 0-key movable.sed, you can transfer SD content between them (at UHS-2 speeds!!!) and they will still work without issues.
After you downloaded the 0-key movable.sed, use GodMode9 to replace the movable.sed in CTRNAND/private folder. Be sure to clear anything inside the CTRNAND/data folder (but don't delete the CTRNAND/data folder itself!!!)
After you boot your 3DS, ID0 (example: sdmc/Nintendo\ 3DS/<ID0>/<ID1> and nand/data/<ID0>) should be:
ff084737d58d71f775c89e9728d26cd5

With this 0-key file, your console will boot without CFW.
There may be issues with eShop; it just changes the encryption key of your SD contents to 0.
This will work for all regions.
I tested with my two consoles (o3ds and n3ds). I can't test anymore, so backup your くそ.
If you delete CTRNAND/data, stuff will break.
This will mess up your SD contents (everything in Nintendo\ 3DS folder such as titles, savegames, DLC, extdata) and your NAND savedata/extdata (streetpass mii plaza, activity log, etc), so back them up. If you want to use the contents with 0-key movable.sed, use Decrypt9 to decrypt your SD contents with original movable.sed, then re-encrypt with 0-key movable.sed. After than, change ID0 to ff084737d58d71f775c89e9728d26cd5.
If you format your 3DS using TinyFormat or using the System Format tool, your movable.sed will be changed.
A 0-key movable.sed is easy to create (just 0 the last 16 bytes of movable.sed if it's 288 bytes).
You need to install tickets related to the content in the Nintendo\ 3DS before the content in the Nintendo\ 3DS folder is usable.

⚠ BACK UP YOUR NAND ⚠
⚠ BACK UP YOUR SAVEDATA ⚠
⚠ INSTALL A9LH IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG ⚠

⬇︎ Download 0-key movable.sed ⬇︎

Last edited by uyjulian,

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay a person need to install it right? or is a programm possible where you put a cia and the 0-key moveable.sed in it? and the programm create you the folder? how I can keep my software when I inject it? I think the 3ds think this is a diffirent 3ds so you can't use your software anymore?

Suicuark

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Well I should probably not mess up with this cuz i dunno what it is but huh what does this stand for? Transferring files from and SD to another?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is good news. But I'll wait for someone to try it out first before I jump on this :P. This makes me easier to transfer games now on different consoles.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I should probably not mess up with this cuz i dunno what it is but huh what does this stand for? Transferring files from and SD to another?
You know how if you put files from one 3DS to another without system transfer, usually nothing works? This makes it work with 2 different 3DS with the same moveable.sed.

Reactions: Lightyose

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know how if you put files from one 3DS to another without system transfer, usually nothing works? This makes it work with 2 different 3DS with the same moveable.sed.
But how about the games that I downloaded and installed using other then CIANgel?(something like downloaded from that isosite) I have to install the tickets using FBI for all of those games before trying this out am I right?

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But how about the games that I downloaded and installed using other then CIANgel?(something like downloaded from that isosite) I have to install the tickets using FBI for all of those games before trying this out am I right?
Install this thing to 2 3DSes. Install a game on one of them. Take the SD card out and put it in the other one. The game will work.

Reactions: zfreeman and Ricken

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand this. Can I take my sd card, throw it in another 3ds, and every game that's on my sd card will show up on the new console? The 3ds the sd card was taken from would be essentially a brick then until I put the sd card back?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Still, I get that if you already have many installed games, this is a pain to do, since you would need to re-install everything once the ID changes. After that, of course. You can share the files between consoles, but if you need to re-install 64GB of games first, and only have one 3DS, what's the point?

Reactions: Deleted User

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How long do you think it will take until someone makes a tool/package for you to put on (using a tool maybe?) your SD card with all games preinstalled :P

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still, I get that if you already have many installed games, this is a pain to do, since you would need to re-install everything once the ID changes. After that, of course. You can share the files between consoles, but if you need to re-install 64GB of games first, and only have one 3DS, what's the point?
Maybe something cool to do would be getting a bunch of sd cards, labeling them with some letters like A-D. And installing the whole 3ds game library on them. You wouldn't even need moveable sed for that though, right? But having the entire 3ds game library in the palm of your hand would be pretty cool. And you could use it on other systems, granted they have homebrew access.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.