ReiNX CFW updated to work on Switch firmware 6.2.0

VBliYDB.png

Popular Nintendo Switch custom firmware ReiNX now supports the infamous 6.2.0 Switch firmware version, as of the latest update made by @Reisyukaku with help by Elise. 53 commits have been made to this new build, the most notable of which is support for all current firmware versions for the system, joining the likes of Hekate and Atmosphere.

:download: Source: GitHub
:arrow: Official Thread
:download: Download

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm using fat32, I just swapped my old ReiNX.bin from bootloader/payloads/ and the entire ReiNX folder that's on root

You need to do two things if you haven't. You need to replace the reinx.bin on the root of your SD card (and obviously use that same bin on your PC or dongle), and you need to copy the titles folder from your old ReiNX folder and put it in the new ReiNX folder.

LadyApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
make sure the new .bin is in the bootloader/payloads folder and on the root of the sd card :)
You need to do two things if you haven't. You need to replace the reinx.bin on the root of your SD card (and obviously use that same bin on your PC or dongle), and you need to copy the titles folder from your old ReiNX folder and put it in the new ReiNX folder.
It's strange because previously I didn't had a reinx bin on the root, but I'll give it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over