Gaming Reinstalling Xp Home Edition in a acer aspire one netbook!! HE

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! All!! my computer is having problems.. my hadrdrive only has like 600 free space.. im only 15 and im really scared if i mess things up.. i dont wanna broke it. but its really slow and everytime i open firefox.. when i open too many windows or tabs it says "a script on this page is stop because of low memory condition" or something lke that.. then one day windows closed firefox and said low virtual memory?? what is thatt?? i realy just wanna start off fresh!! so if you can help me!! please do!! thanks!! and please keep it as simple as you can.. thanks!! and by the way.. i dont have cd drie so i cant use the windows xp cd.. yeahh.. i dont know what to do..

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMFG said:
Press start> all programs > then acer empowering technology then you can make it revert back to factory settings.

ABout that.. i think that god deleted when i opened downloaded something here at gbatemp... so is there anway that i can download that or anything?? please please help me..
frown.gif
unsure.gif

jozsua_cruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BiscuitBee said:
Try the "Fresh Install" from this post:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2304893

You'll need:
Windows XP Home CD (or .iso)
USB Flashdrive big enough for said CD/ISO
Another computer to create the bootable USB drive if your netbook doesn't boot into Windows.

So your saying that this is possible to boot the windows cd to usb?? but im really scared to this stuff.. i dont really know if this would actually work.. i dont want to lose my laptop..
frown.gif
wacko.gif

Scathraax

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
jozsua_cruz said:
So your saying that this is possible to boot the windows cd to usb?? but im really scared to this stuff.. i dont really know if this would actually work.. i dont want to lose my laptop..
frown.gif
wacko.gif
I recently reinstalled XP on my MSI Wind, doing so from USB since I had no external disc drive.

The install went perfectly, with no issues at all.
Just follow the instructions and you won't have trouble.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!