Reinand 3.0 freezes on 10.3 N3ds emuNAND

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Alessandro98, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Alessandro98
    OP

Alessandro98 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2014
    Italy
    Hi guys, as the title says, Reinand 3.0 freezes on my gateway 10.3 N3ds emuNAND, in particularly when I am at the home menu, I've even played a few only matches on Smash Bros with no problems. I don't understand why, since with Gateway everything works like a charm... Could it be due to the fact that I didn't repair the database under data management in systemNAND? I skipped that step because I read somewhere that by doing so I would completely screw up my emuNAND. Is that true? Thanks in advance.
    Best regards

2. Alessandro98
    OP

Alessandro98 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2014
    Italy
    no one?

3. Melon__Bread

Melon__Bread ~It's A Magik~

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Before I re-did my whole emunand a few months ago. My solution was to rush to NTR launcher as soon as my menu booted up.
    I am no expert and have no clue on what causes it, but if I had to guess it would be ReiNAND does not like one of the titles you have installed

4. Rustic

Rustic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2015
    Finland
    I just redid my whole homebrew setup today to get a nice fresh install for 10.3 emunand. (With this guide)

I'm pretty sure the database file stuff is just for fbi to function at all.
    I just tested scrolling around the home menu for ~5mins, ran around in xenoblade a bit and scrolled around the menu again for 5mins and didn't get any results.

My best bet in situations like this is to just do a fresh install, format everything and shiz. But that's just because sometimes i just can't be bothered with finding out why some weird problem happens :P
    Good luck!

5. Melon__Bread

Melon__Bread ~It's A Magik~

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Exactly when ReiNAND first came out I was the only one having this issue at the time, so no one knew what to tell me

6. EmulatorLover

EmulatorLover 3ds master race

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    Anywhere ;)
    sorry for bumping a topic onto your precious front page but I need help I have N3DS Reinand gateway emunandd version 10.5 and sysnand being 9.2 I was totally fine my emunand was working fine and then I played retroarch cia I DONT NEED SOME SHIT OPINION ABOUT WHY PIRACY IS WRONG OR SOME BULLSHIT I closed the cia and it says an error has accoured so it rebooted and now reinand wont boot it takes almost an hour to get into it I need help not some shit speach about breaking the rules or some dumb shit bitching abut how "YO YOU BUMPED DER TOPIC FROM LIKE 1000000 YEARS AGO!!!!"