Hacking Reinand 3.0 freezes on 10.3 N3ds emuNAND

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, as the title says, Reinand 3.0 freezes on my gateway 10.3 N3ds emuNAND, in particularly when I am at the home menu, I've even played a few only matches on Smash Bros with no problems. I don't understand why, since with Gateway everything works like a charm... Could it be due to the fact that I didn't repair the database under data management in systemNAND? I skipped that step because I read somewhere that by doing so I would completely screw up my emuNAND. Is that true? Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I re-did my whole emunand a few months ago. My solution was to rush to NTR launcher as soon as my menu booted up.
I am no expert and have no clue on what causes it, but if I had to guess it would be ReiNAND does not like one of the titles you have installed

Rustic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I just redid my whole homebrew setup today to get a nice fresh install for 10.3 emunand. (With this guide)

I'm pretty sure the database file stuff is just for fbi to function at all.
I just tested scrolling around the home menu for ~5mins, ran around in xenoblade a bit and scrolled around the menu again for 5mins and didn't get any results.

My best bet in situations like this is to just do a fresh install, format everything and shiz. But that's just because sometimes i just can't be bothered with finding out why some weird problem happens :P
Good luck!

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is to just do a fresh install, format everything and shiz. But that's just because sometimes i just can't be bothered with finding out why some weird problem happens :P
Good luck!
Exactly when ReiNAND first came out I was the only one having this issue at the time, so no one knew what to tell me

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for bumping a topic onto your precious front page but I need help I have N3DS Reinand gateway emunandd version 10.5 and sysnand being 9.2 I was totally fine my emunand was working fine and then I played retroarch cia I DONT NEED SOME SHIT OPINION ABOUT WHY PIRACY IS WRONG OR SOME BULLSHIT I closed the cia and it says an error has accoured so it rebooted and now reinand wont boot it takes almost an hour to get into it I need help not some shit speach about breaking the rules or some dumb shit bitching abut how "YO YOU BUMPED DER TOPIC FROM LIKE 1000000 YEARS AGO!!!!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo