Hacking Regular USB mic with Black Ops ?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought the same thing and plugged it in when i first loaded zombies. didnt try it, but i think it may have problem when loading the game from usb. you will probably need a cios that supports usb perphs, like 37 as a base.

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
terminal_illness said:
all i have is a rockband and singstar mic. i could test it... however at work we sell usb headsets i might buy one and test it out.

does any one know where i can buy the headbanger headset alone? without the game?>

if u are in canada u wont get it inless u order it from us and have it shipped here and pay 10+ more on the 16th i hear it will be coming to ebgames,thesource,furtureshop,bestbuy so even PDP's site dont ship to canda which is a blow for the game in away as only some people can get it, like in the game everyone should be talking and u only see a handfull with the headset

-

also from what i know this headset is the only one that will work with the wii at this point

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It will probably work as long as it's a USB and has a mic.

I heard thers a DLC thing going on in COD: BO.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=141706
Code:
"Expand your experience with downloadable content from the Call Of Duty Store. All downloaded content includes new features and maps found in Call Of Duty: Black Ops.
**Additional fees may be required for Add-on Content. This game allows you to connect to the internet and download add-on content (such as data or services) for Wii Points. Please keep the following in mind when downloading licences for add-on content..."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night