Gaming Register OoT 3D & Get the Official Soundtrack CD Free

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Takeshi said:
hunter291 said:
yeah right. now its official. cd`s are out in europe. only 2000 were given in europe. it was so clear that I wont get one -.-
Did you call Nintendo?

edit: The German Nintendo customer support just told me (on the phone) that the disc is not limited. If you register until 2011-06-30 you will get your soundtrack CD. They also said, that they're having technical difficulties and if you had problem ordering the CD after the survey, you should send them an email with your address.

I love you Takeshi xD I just called them, and they said that I am going to get the CD for sure
biggrin.gif
lalalalala so happy xD

D

Deleted User

hunter291 said:
I love you Takeshi xD I just called them, and they said that I am going to get the CD for sure
biggrin.gif
lalalalala so happy xD
See, just like I told you yesterday.
biggrin.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Snailface said:
Xuphor said:
Am I the only one that got the option to do this, but just decided to not do it? Surely i'm not the only one here that doesn't care about a CD soundtrack for a video game or movie.
Video game nerds are usually hoarders of memorabilia and swag. You're lucky you don't have that affliction.
I and a lot of other tempers weren't so lucky.
nyanya.gif

I can attest to this, since I own quite a collection of game related pointless crap. Incuding but by no means limited to my ocarina, my Tifa Lockheart mini statue, my cuddly chocobo and moogle, my chocobo scarf, my potion bottle, my Fenrir gloves, my SOLDIER First Class dog tag, my Lionheart necklace, my Lionheart replica gunblade, and my Ghosts of Razgriz patch. Yeah, I have WAAAAY too much disposable income at times and I'm a massive geek. I have an older Zelda CD I got free with Nintendo Magazine years ago but I want the new one too
tongue.gif

pacha69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Takeshi said:
hunter291 said:
yeah right. now its official. cd`s are out in europe. only 2000 were given in europe. it was so clear that I wont get one -.-
Did you call Nintendo?

edit: The German Nintendo customer support just told me (on the phone) that the disc is not limited. If you register until 2011-06-30 you will get your soundtrack CD. They also said, that they're having technical difficulties and if you had problem ordering the CD after the survey, you should send them an email with your address.

What's the email adress to send my direction to ?

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the hint! I'll E-Mail them right now!

pacha69 said:
Takeshi said:
hunter291 said:
Did you call Nintendo?

What's the email adress to send my direction to ?

For Germany it's [email protected], I guess for other countries it's the same, except with their regional code at the end.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i am getting my soundtrack

smile.gif
me happy
smile.gif

i got the game around 10:30 AM EST (6/20/2011)
register it
DID NOT GET A screen for the CD after register it

so
i called Nintendo (1-800-255-3700)
i now i am getting a CD

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Ryupower said:
check
the "Reward Order Inquiry" page of you club account

there should be one for the CD
it may show

Order Accepted
Backordered
under Activity

if the CD was order
I'm fron the Uk so the uk Nintendo does not have the Reward Order Inquiry" page

D

Deleted User

noaorders
Texte en français ci-dessous

Hello BRANDON,

Your Club Nintendo reward order is currently being processed.

You will receive another email when your reward order is shipped.

Please visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/statuscheck.jsp to
track the status of your order.

You may also visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp
to view answers to reward order questions.

Enjoy your Club Nintendo reward!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Update for us the UK 20/06/2011

Club Nintendo: The Legend of Zelda CD soundtrack promotion – technical issue

We would like to update our Club Nintendo members who have attempted to register their The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D title with Club Nintendo over the weekend in order to take part in the bonus soundtrack CD promotion.

Unfortunately, we encountered a technical issue with our Club Nintendo website and this resulted in an error for some customers when trying to claim the promotional soundtrack CD from Friday afternoon until today, Monday, June 20th. This issue is now solved, but we would like to extend our sincere apologies to all Club Nintendo members who encountered this problem.

Our The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D CD Soundtrack promotion continues to run until June 30th, 2011. All European Club Nintendo members may register for and receive a bonus soundtrack CD until that date. We will be in contact soon with Club Nintendo members who registered their software, but were not able to enter their details for the soundtrack CD, with information on how to proceed in order to receive the CD.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! I just called Nintendo support, and they stated that I should be getting my CD late July. Apparently, they're on backorder, and if you didn't confirm your CD, you can do that now.
biggrin.gif

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Sweet! I just called Nintendo support, and they stated that I should be getting my CD late July. Apparently, they're on backorder, and if you didn't confirm your CD, you can do that now.
biggrin.gif

Same here. Give Ninty a call if your CD offer didnt pop up.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is very silly of me to ask but... by midnight on 6/20, do they mean like.. 12ish hours from now? Or did they mean 12 hours ago?

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Slyakin said:
biggrin.gif

Same here. Give Ninty a call if your CD offer didnt pop up.

Just did the same! Called up Nintendo and received a part # for my cd!!! They said i'll get it around the end of July.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one