Gaming Register OoT 3D & Get the Official Soundtrack CD Free

D

Deleted User

promo-ocarina-cd.jpg
, as shown in the title

If you didn't get a popup after doing the survey, your browser either blocked popups, or you closed the browser/moved to a different link.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Schlupi said:
SOMETHING JUST OCCURRED TO ME.

What did you guys say to the question about the soundtrack, at the end of the survey? it asked something, like, "Was the soundtrack an important part of the purchasing decision" or something. I had put "I bought the game because of the soundtrack" or whatever option said something like that. Maybe THAT has something to do with Nintendo "picking and choosing" if it's not a browser issue?
unsure.gif
I think they just want to know if offering a free CD was a worthwhile promotion (cost vs. revenue). I don't think they would want to punish somebody for being honest. They need accurate data.

That said, I lied and said it did influence my decision to buy the game -- I want them to keep doing stuff like this.
tongue.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Takeshi said:
hunter291 said:
Club Nintendo Members who register their copy of the game will have the chance to get their hands on an exclusive THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, featuring a slew of great tracks from the game score. But, if you want to get your hands on one, you'll have to register the game by the 30th of June 2011!

Doesn't that mean that you will get one if you are lucky ? Ah, nevermind. I'll release a huge shitstorm on then tomorrow
tongue.gif
Did you get yours, Takeshi ?
I get what you mean, but the last sentence is what's important here. I got the confirmation email just seconds after registering the game (17. Juni 2011 11:51:03 MESZ; is what the eMail says).

Ok
biggrin.gif
Happy for you. Seems that I just had bad luck to get my grades on that day.

D

Deleted User

Snailface said:
Schlupi said:

What did you guys say to the question about the soundtrack, at the end of the survey? it asked something, like, "Was the soundtrack an important part of the purchasing decision" or something. I had put "I bought the game because of the soundtrack" or whatever option said something like that. Maybe THAT has something to do with Nintendo "picking and choosing" if it's not a browser issue?
unsure.gif
I think they just want to know if offering a free CD was a worthwhile promotion (cost vs. revenue). I don't think they would want to punish somebody for being honest. They need accurate data.

This ^ I'm sure they just wanted to know if it was worth doing, I myself, cannot wait, I don't even know If I will open it, I think I will just "Pirate" the soundtrack and keep mine in a case for years to come.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get the prompt to select the CD after registering, so I called Nintendo and they fixed it for me and said it will show on my reward orders within the next few business days.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Schlupi said:

unsure.gif

That said, I lied and said it did influence my decision to buy the game -- I want them to keep doing stuff like this.
tongue.gif

Same here.
wink.gif
MOAR FREE SWAG, PLEASE NINTENDO

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got mine registered today and The Soundtrack is ordered as well for me! XD

Hope it works out for everyone else!

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just registered it, and no popup. Calling Nintendo, but they're getting hammered with calls.

Edit: Finally got through, and theoretically I should be getting the soundtrack. I will call again in a few days to make sure.

Hiz_95

Trophies
XP
Country
Deanoaka said:
Getting really annoyed at the site. I've put my address in about 30 different ways and I keep getting....

"An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later."

I dont wanna close it though, incase it won't let me do it again
I closed it because of the error message and now I have no idea how to get it up again
frown.gif

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
after i few minutes its say the page isnt avaible.....
so it was with me i hope the support can to something...

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Hiz_95 said:
Deanoaka said:
Getting really annoyed at the site. I've put my address in about 30 different ways and I keep getting....

"An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later."

I dont wanna close it though, incase it won't let me do it again
I closed it because of the error message and now I have no idea how to get it up again
frown.gif
Same,been trying a lot of different things to get the promotion up again,but it won't come up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.