Hacking Region Mismatch problem according to AnyTitle Deleter. Help?

phreak97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dont mind downgrading it if it will be easier for me to sort out this issue, but I dont think it will make a difference at this stage, I just dont see a point.

It's AnyTitle Deleter which shows the warning, ARC is perfectly happy.
The mod is only to show the title names instead of the IDs I believe.
Not sure where I got it to be honest.

phreak97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
null_zpsc61606c3.jpg

Not being Sysconf explains something at least..

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it is reading this from sysconf
Code:
IPL.SADR BIGARRAY 0x1007 lots "Simple Address" Contains some region info

Possibly some minor region setting was placed in the sysconf when the region select channel was run while the wii was region changed. Possibly formating the wii from the system settings to trigger the wii setup again would fix the issue. Like when it asks you what county you live in during initial startup.

phreak97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Mauifrog, that makes perfect sense, installing the us system menu would mean setting that option, the korean system menu does not ask you what country you are from because youre always from south korea, it's factory set.
Is it possible to edit that information and set it to region 6?

phreak97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dont think I will, unless it causes me problems.

Now, ignoring the fact that I'm probably insane for doing it, any suggestions for how to return this wii to factory? that guide is old and recommends deleting every ios above 60 then installing the system menu wad before doing a factory reset.

now I'm guessing that system menu 3.4 didnt need any of those ios's, but 4.3 does from what I can tell, I'm thinking doing that on 4.3 might brick it again.. should I downgrade to 3.4 then follow the guide before updating again? or is there a better way?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I dont think I will, unless it causes me problems.

Now, ignoring the fact that I'm probably insane for doing it, any suggestions for how to return this wii to factory? that guide is old and recommends deleting every ios above 60 then installing the system menu wad before doing a factory reset.

now I'm guessing that system menu 3.4 didnt need any of those ios's, but 4.3 does from what I can tell, I'm thinking doing that on 4.3 might brick it again.. should I downgrade to 3.4 then follow the guide before updating again? or is there a better way?
Okay, know that what you are doing is dangerous, because if it fails (which it probably won't, but I need to warn you) you will get a full brick. You need to use Ohneschwanzenegger (I hate that name, I always have to look up the spelling) to create a clean NAND, and use BootMii as IOS to restore that NAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...