OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hey

The wiki Region Free compatibility list ( there ) is listing NTSC-U to PAL 0018 : Trauma Center Second Opinion (VORTEX) 60Hz Mode as "Working in next Wiikey update". As it ever been mentionned elsewhere ? Did a Wiki contributor got carried away ?

DiNo

VojislavK

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey everyone out there you can edit that list yourself but beware if you make fake remarks they do know who you are and you will get a warning your ip address gets recorded
ph34r.gif

AND I WILL BANNN
YOU AND HACK YOUR WII AND STUFF IT UP U MAGGOTS

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey

The wiki Region Free compatibility list ( there ) is listing NTSC-U to PAL 0018 : Trauma Center Second Opinion (VORTEX) 60Hz Mode as "Working in next Wiikey update". As it ever been mentionned elsewhere ? Did a Wiki contributor got carried away ?

DiNo
I did read some news that was supposedly from the WiiKey team which mentioned specifically about trauma centre working region free after the next update but still mentioned that other games are not working. I've just looked but cannot find reference for it, sorry.

It struck me as weird though. Why doesn't it work all ready and what makes it work but not other certain titles? Guess we'll just have to wait for the update.

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey

The wiki Region Free compatibility list ( there ) is listing NTSC-U to PAL 0018 : Trauma Center Second Opinion (VORTEX) 60Hz Mode as "Working in next Wiikey update". As it ever been mentionned elsewhere ? Did a Wiki contributor got carried away ?

DiNoI did read some news that was supposedly from the WiiKey team which mentioned specifically about trauma centre working region free after the next update but still mentioned that other games are not working. I've just looked but cannot find reference for it, sorry.

It struck me as weird though. Why doesn't it work all ready and what makes it work but not other certain titles? Guess we'll just have to wait for the update.

I'm guessing THIS was where you heard the news?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??