Hacking Region four game freezes when pressing home button

mrolive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played rhythm heaven tengoku on my American 3DS and when I wanted to go back to the 3DS home menu, the 3DS froze. How am I supposed to exit games? Force shut down?

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have R4 but until someone knowledgable in this can answer, just force quit by holding the home button as you have been doing. I'm pretty sure that the save is saved so no corrupting there.

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RegionFour does not allow you to return to the home menu, for some odd reason. The 3DS crashes as a result of pressing the home menu button. However, the only games I've tried that actually allowed me to return to the home menu are Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I don't know why though, maybe it's because they have an actual game icon when inserted into the console unlike other import games? I tested this using American copies of the games on a Japanese New 3DS with the RegionFour exploit on a digital copy of Cubic Ninja, if that helps.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
RegionFour does not allow you to return to the home menu, for some odd reason. The 3DS crashes as a result of pressing the home menu button. However, the only games I've tried that actually allowed me to return to the home menu are Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I don't know why though, maybe it's because they have an actual game icon when inserted into the console unlike other import games? I tested this using American copies of the games on a Japanese New 3DS with the RegionFour exploit on a digital copy of Cubic Ninja, if that helps.

IIRC pokemon where made region free and then later locked and that's why the legit cia's are also region free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o