Treeki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Blue-K said:
Tanks said:
If that's the case then he ought to DOP-IOS MOD v9 a few things and start clean...
IOS53, to be correct. That should be enough. But I have the feeling it isn't this case...
unsure.gif

Anyways, keep up the good work on Reggie...I'm hoping for a christmas-release, but yeah..I'm hoping for every Wii-"Hack" that is anounched for a christmas-release (SNEEK, Fatal Frame 4 Patch, Reggie, etc...). As long as it won't contain any bugs when it's out, I'm happy
smile.gif
If I wanted to release a buggy and incomplete editor, I could release it now
tongue.gif

We're testing it a lot and trying to get it finished so we can release it as quickly as possible.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you testing only on Wii emulator or also on real Wii with patched DVD and/or usbloader ?
The compatibility is the same on all of those (except the fog on emulator)?

Edit : Like a level file size limit on Wii but working with no limit on emulator.

WiiFan2012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To restate my problem, I am having Error 002 on the Retail Disc's ISO that I backup-ed with USB Loader. I loaded coverfloader two times with fix error 002 and anti-002. Both could not play the game. I tried Gecko OS Channel with the disc, and that comes up with error 002.
Whats up with this? Any ideas? Sorry about little info in my previous post!

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have the latest version of your usb loader. If you're not running a patched iso, you need a usb loader that supports "patching on the fly" of the clean iso

Treeki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Cyan said:
Are you testing only on Wii emulator or also on real Wii with patched DVD and/or usbloader ?

Edit : Like a level file size limit on Wii but working with no limit on emulator.
All my testing is done on an emulator since my Wii isn't modded or homebrew enabled. However, we have an efficient solution for SD level loading (created by someone else on our team) which works great for custom levels - and can also be used for any type of modified file; including tilesets and such.

There's no level file size limit on it - but it does require a legal copy of the game. But that shouldn't be a problem for you guys right?
wink.gif
NSMBWii is definitely worth buying, and Reggie adds even more replay value to it.

If you still want to be a pirate, you can take the hard route and scrub your files into the ISO manually.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mariobros1 said:
Sorry to interrupt the conversation but I have heard that streaming files off an sd card is a very quick way to end its life.
Maybe its wrong... just saying...

That's not a problem. It will still last long enough.

WiiFan2012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Moo: Yep, especially when bought Wholesale (I.E Costco) you can buy 4 for the price of 1! But, the day will come where SD Cards WILL cost only pennies.

PS: Because I legally backup-ed my retail bought game, I'm no pirate.

Its funny that our society still uses the word "pirate," a word that has been around for centuries.
Its meaning has not changed.

I am so excited about creating custom levels! Keep up the good work!

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Treeki said:
Cyan said:

All my testing is done on an emulator since my Wii isn't modded or homebrew enabled. However, we have an efficient solution for SD level loading (created by someone else on our team) which works great for custom levels - and can also be used for any type of modified file; including tilesets and such.

There's no level file size limit on it - but it does require a legal copy of the game. But that shouldn't be a problem for you guys right?
wink.gif
NSMBWii is definitely worth buying, and Reggie adds even more replay value to it.

If you still want to be a pirate, you can take the hard route and scrub your files into the ISO manually.

Not everyone who has a USB Loader is a pirate. All my games are 100 % bought and I use USB Loader GX for speed, less hassle, less broken and scratched discs from my brothers.

GJ on the fake Reggie Beta on you website
gbasp.gif

kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Basically, how the editor works?
How can he recognize the formats used in the compilation of the game?
For example, the textures are in a "TPL".
This file format is for the game engine recognizes, how can recognize the editor?

Treeki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
jceggbert5 said:
So, the level loading system won't work with USB Loaders? Even ones with legal copies T___T T___T (Although, FlatMii should work with the system, since it emulates DVD drive, right?
Unsure if it will work. Does it use the Disc Channel or not?

QUOTE(computerboy @ Dec 23 2009, 09:31 PM) Not everyone who has a USB Loader is a pirate. All my games are 100 % bought and I use USB Loader GX for speed, less hassle, less broken and scratched discs from my brothers.
Yeah, but you're in the minority.
tongue.gif
I buy my games and play them on Dolphin, since my Wii isn't at my house and I rarely get to play it.

Our method will most likely be easier than the USB loader when playing modified levels (especially for testing) despite the need for the disc - since it allows SD loading. With a USB loader, you'd have to scrub the modified files in manually and copy the ISO over every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?