Hacking Red light instead of green light

thephased

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 III version 3.03 and when i turn my DSLite on with my R4 III there is a red light instead of a green light. When im in the R4 III menu it it will stay solid red and if i close it, it will blink red. In games it will stay solid red and when i close my DSLite it will blink green.

The games seem to play fine, but is it bad that im getting red lights instead of green ones?

I'm curious to see if other owners have this problem or have heard of it.

thephased

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow i feel stupid. yeah i just checked my battery level and its definitely depleted. charging it now. still new to my DSLite as you can see.

thanks for the quick reply.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Red means stop,stop playing and charge your damn batteries
tongue.gif
,honestly noone reads the manual these days?
laugh.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Red means your batter is dead, flashing green means your DS is still on blah blah blah. It is all logical
smile.gif

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bangbanger said:
Red means your batter is dead, flashing green means your DS is still on blah blah blah. It is all logical
smile.gif

OK see, this is why people need to read the manual LOL.

Flashing green means you are using wireless play, be it adhoc or infrastructure. Flashing red means you're using wireless play and your batteries are gonna die real bloody soon so you better plug in the farkin AC charger or else you'll be labeled as a "OMG disconnector" on Nintendo Wifi.

What, people download DS Systems these days and they didn't come with a manual? LAWL

Tri3dgE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol wut? I love these kinds of threads, when the user posts a question and later facepalms himself in a funny manner when they realize the answer and say: "Oh shit..."

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jagerstaffel said:
bangbanger said:
smile.gif

Flashing green means you are using wireless play, be it adhoc or infrastructure. Flashing red means you're using wireless play and your batteries are gonna die real bloody soon so you better plug in the farkin AC charger or else you'll be labeled as a "OMG disconnector" on Nintendo Wifi.

What, people download DS Systems these days and they didn't come with a manual? LAWL
Flashing green is also when you have your DS in sleep mode, which is what I believe jager may have meant?
I think they should stop printing Manuals and just include a little pamphlet that has a link to an online version. Think of all the tree's they could save.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skyman747 said:
jagerstaffel said:
bangbanger said:
smile.gif

Flashing green is also when you have your DS in sleep mode, which is what I believe jager may have meant?
I think they should stop printing Manuals and just include a little pamphlet that has a link to an online version. Think of all the tree's they could save.

We're talking about while playing, but yeah flashing green/red also happens when the DS is closed while a game is running, same thing about indicators, green means battery is good red means charge it, not close it
tongue.gif

I don't have to say what happens when you close your DS while a wifi game is going
laugh.gif

The idea of the User Manual is that when a customer opens the box, they have to read it (sometimes referred to as 'Instruction manual'). If they don't recycle it they waste a tree by not feeding their knowledge receptors
laugh.gif
Now the DS is no exception, we all know about that Health and Safety warning upon turning on a newly bought DS, I quote "Before Playing, read the health and safety precautions booklet for important information about your health and safety" including a web link to an extra copy. Now it doesn't say manual, but my god there's something to read lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*