Trinity RGH bad NAND

ganjo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything that can be done with NAND dumps that have bad blocks in the first 50 blocks? I have 2 on this system. I was able to write xell and get my keys but writing the xebuild image results in a no boot, flashing green light. Ive tried to build donor NANDS but I either get a red dot or a solid green light. Ive tried building with my extracted files and with all donor files except the KV. I have also replaced the TSOP NAND chip with one from another Trinity.

Bad Block ID @ 0x5 [Offset: 0x14A00]
• Bad Block ID @ 0x27B [Offset: 0xA3B600]

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything that can be done with NAND dumps that have bad blocks in the first 50 blocks? I have 2 on this system. I was able to write xell and get my keys but writing the xebuild image results in a no boot, flashing green light. Ive tried to build donor NANDS but I either get a red dot or a solid green light. Ive tried building with my extracted files and with all donor files except the KV. I have also replaced the TSOP NAND chip with one from another Trinity.

Bad Block ID @ 0x5 [Offset: 0x14A00]
• Bad Block ID @ 0x27B [Offset: 0xA3B600]
Bad nand blocks in jrunner usually means your soldering of the NAND wires could use a bit of work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto