Rebecca Black Pregnant

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Rebecca Black, best known for her song Friday which became a viral hit online, is pregnant.

One of Rebecca's close friends revealed the news on their Facebook wall. The post was soon deleted but the revelation had already spread to Twitter. Apparently Rebecca did not want the news made public yet, she even disabled comments on the Friday video which has 140 million views on Youtube.

Black has already been criticized by some for allowing herself to become pregnant, many are concerned that she is setting a bad example for teens. Rebecca has previously acknowledged that she is a role model for young people. The community at babycenter.com was particularly critical with many calling for Rebecca to seriously consider an abortion.

Other websites such as skiphopz.com and a new Facebook group dedicated to Rebecca's pregnancy have been more supportive. Rebecca Black herself has not made a statement about her pregnancy at this time.

Source

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
2qi8aow.jpg

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Guy's this is all a dirty rumor. It says a friend posted it on her facebook wall. How many people has posted lies on your facebook wall. Its all just a mean rumor just to make everyone hate rebbecca black even more!

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
JackDeeEss said:
well, she stuck to her promise and "got down" on friday!

+1 y'know that song and the whole music video is why akon got blamed for breakin' down on someone underage. 13 AINT SUPPOSED TO BE PARTYING YO!

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
TwinRetro said:
Berthenk said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Is she like 13? That's disgusting!
I really hope this is just an ugly rumor.
Guys, it's the Edge of the Forum. Get the fuck out if you want seriousness.

To be fair it WAS on CNN.
No, it wasn't. If you had taken the time to check the source, you'd find the following:
So you know: iReport is the way people like you report the news. The stories in this section are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they post. Only ones marked 'CNN iReport' have been vetted by CNN.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Berthenk said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Is she like 13? That's disgusting!
I really hope this is just an ugly rumor.
Guys, it's the Edge of the Forum. Get the fuck out if you want seriousness.
It was in the user submitted news when I posted that and I didn't even take the time to click the link. Trust me I practically own the EOF at this point, so get the fuck out of my house.
Bitches marching around acting like they own the place, need to smacked around every so often to be reminded who's the boss here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.