Hacking Real USB ISO Loader discussion

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
http://hackmii.com/2009/03/my-6-hour-trip-...-side/#more-510

Marcan's USB ISO lOader "that will never be released but hey it's still da best"

lol for the rant again... all that I see on this video is a lonely guy playing Smash Bros Melee alone wih his big TV (hence the frustration maybe ?)

Marcan vs Waninkoko... geek fights never end
rolleyes.gif

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Screemer said:
the question is: why does he upload the file with such an obvious path and filename? even i could have guessed the location.
No the question is: why people are mean? normaly waninkoko release his apps so why leaked him? and if he just show a video it's maybe because there is some work to do (this is why people who leaked him cannot use it)
I don't even look for the leaked version and I really don't want to try it. Next time i hope he'll "prepare" something for the leaker something like a "systemmenu deletor" :-)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Kenney said:
Here's my take on the interface, with both a list view and a thumbnail view;

6903kl.jpg

List view

5cx7xg.jpg

Thumb view
You've beat me
tongue.gif
. That's awesome!!! Don't see what could be changed there...I like the fonts, the Buttons, the Layout...great. And it's easy to add new sections (like favorites) with the Tabs. Simply awesome
smile.gif
. Waninkoko, why can't you use this one? Would be so great...forget the adds, make a Paypal-acount, you'll recieve more money
tongue.gif
. Please, do that...
grog.gif

st0rax

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so who'll cover the secret about the fs sued to "dump" the iso? I can take a look in IDA (maybe I find fat32init(); lol)
happy seeking

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
You've beat me
tongue.gif
. That's awesome!!! Don't see what could be changed there...I like the fonts, the Buttons, the Layout...great. And it's easy to add new sections (like favorites) with the Tabs. Simply awesome
smile.gif
. Waninkoko, why can't you use this one? Would be so great...forget the adds, make a Paypal-acount, you'll recieve more money
tongue.gif
. Please, do that...
grog.gif

I agree!
I would donate if you did it that way.
smile.gif

FoGBaV

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Much better a ntfsinit(); will be ...8)

I would like to have compression on that iso files ... or a "shrinker" ... MAny ISOs can be shrinked in a great way - so no good idea to have a Game witch is 500 MB in size and we have to store the complete ISO sizes expanded to 4,5 GIG ...

And Marcan - i know you are the best (realy) - but with your anti piracy thinking and not releasing know how on that it is realy normal another person is doing it - so here - we have to thank all developers - and the man who did the final thing - waninkoko.

tnx to all ...

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
What for me is still unclear, is if GC-Games would work...since I'm a technical Noob, I don't know...but if this would be true, this would be the holy grail for all Pirates...question is, if this would be good...
unsure.gif

I realy hope that we'll hear something from Waninkoko soon, and that he won't abbadon the project, or release at least the source (I want a nice GUI
tongue.gif
)...I understand that he's probably pissed now, but the most of us (excluding leaker(s)) haven't done something bad...

EDIT: Damm, I should first look for other Topics before posting...Wanin, why
frown.gif
? We haven't done something bad...please, at least the Source would be nice...
frown.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Josh192 said:
So im guessing Waninkoko has abandoned to project due to leaks then
I don`t know why some people think, that Waninkoko is angry or something... I didn`t read any comment or general reaction of him since his video and since the .dol, that was leaked, is pretty much useless on its own I don`t see why he should be angry! I think he clearly know how much his work is appreciated by the Wii community. Otherwise he wouldn`t work on such a desired project...

What I want to say is what many members here already said: Just let him work on it and when he is ready to release it with good conscience he eventually will... And please don`t put words into his mouth . If he is really angry about this we should IMO really give him the chance to communicate that from himself...

But otherwise:
bow.gif
Waninkoko
bow.gif
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone